- Yahoo Ads team vs Docusign api team Hi Team Blind, Any inputs as to which would be a better career choice? Would prefer to look beyond the brand names. Yahoo: 275k Docusign : 266k I liked both the team. Particularly folks at Yahoo Ads team were very good.
- Yahoo Small Business review How is Yahoo Small Business team? How are they doing after acquisition by Verizon? How is WLB, career propspects and compensation?
- Is Verizon Media good for a Principal Product Manager interviewing for a principal PM role at Verizon Media in an area under the Yahoo area of influence. TC estimate from recruiter is 225/250. is that a good move from ATT? whats career growth there like? edit: location is Dallas
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- 12 YOE looking for Career Guidance Need ur inputs on the Career progression. Have 12 YOE as Full stack Engineer , primarily back end and middleware . Most of my carrer was in Consulting lead many projects primarily on Java, Spring and Aws platform. Have many certification on Java and AWS. Current TC is 155k. Most of colleagues see me
- Am I on track to excel in Software Engineering? Currently working at Yahoo since 2 years straight out of MS in CS. Have been mostly working on building and enhancing webservices in Java, with maybe 10% of Big data work. Big data work was good, but I learned the most at those web services. It has truly enhanced my Computer Science concepts. I en
- vote Is having nothing better than Hotwire? I'm fed up of this organization and Expedia, to say the least. No career progression, bad quality of work, poor choice of people and petty politics. Hotwire has it all and worse. The technical management is made up of people with experience in companies like Yahoo, Walmart, Macy's, Ripple, Hotwire,
- Does anyone believe ad products actually work? Here’s my take on digital advertising after 10+ years in the industry and having worked at Google, Snap, and in the agency world. I’ve personally spent hundreds of millions of dollars throughout my career. ———————————————————— -Attribution is still absolute dog crap. No one knows how to properly