- Amazon vs Yahoo vs Docusign vs Google Yoe: 9 Amazon (AWS) TC: 295k (Base: 179k, 1st Yr Equity: 6 shares, 1st yr Sign-on: 105k) Yahoo (Ads team) TC: 275k (Base: 195k, Bonus: 15%, Equity: 50k/yr) Docusign(API) TC: 265k (Base: 195k, Bonus: 5%, Equity: 65k/yr) Google (Team matching ?) TC: 265k (yet to no the split) What do you guys sugges
- vote Yahoo vs Walmart e-commerce - URGENT! Have both offers more or less similar pay. Which one would you suggest to join at this point? (YOE : 1.5 yrs) Teams Yahoo answers and in future I could shift to inbox commerce. Base 136 10% annual bonus 50k rsu /3 yrs 10k joining Sams e-commerce platform building. 145k base 16% annual bonus Equity
- OCI vs Tableau vs Amazon I recently posted regarding the offers and have some update for them. 5 years experience. OCI (Seattle): Base - 155K, Equity - 6600 ($320K - 4 year vesting), sign-on - 20K Tableau (Seattle): Base - 140K, Bonus - 10%, Equity - 4500 ($489K - 4 year vesting) Amazon (New York): Base - 165K, Sign-
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- vote Workday vs Oath offer Got these 2 offers last week. YOE: 3yrs Oath: Position: Software Dev Engineer 1 Team: Yahoo Mail: Big data/ User record sync Location: Sunnyvale, CA Base: 135k Joining bonus: 10k Year end Bonus: 10% Relocation: up to 20k (only as needed unlike the other offer) Equity: 60k for 3 years with 1/3 veste
- vote Oracle Cloud vs NVDIA Cloud I recently posted regarding the offers and have few more update. 5 years experience. Oracle Cloud (Seattle): Base - 170K, Bonus / Refresher - 15% (approximate), Equity - 9000 ($440K - 4 year vesting), sign-on - 25K NVIDIA Cloud (Bay Area) - Currently figuring out the number Jet.com - Base - 16