- vote Is Netflix really the Mercedes Benz of Streaming? Saw this on Yahoo Finance and laughed... https://finance.yahoo.com/video/netflix-could-become-mercedes-benz-153614286.html Do you agree?
- link Microsoft engineer shares her immigration story and sheds light on a broken system https://www-yahoo-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/microsoft-engineer-shares-her-immigration-183715806.html
- vote Who’s more competitive? (Roku vs. Netflix) I think Yahoo Finance gives a pretty good argument for Roku! Never thought I’d say this but I think Roku would be the better investment. How about you? https://finance.yahoo.com/news/roku-vs-netflix-needham-compares-181759116.html
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link Oracle to hire 2,000 workers to expand cloud business to more countries Yahoo Finance: Oracle to hire 2,000 workers to expand cloud business to more countries. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/oracle-hire-2-000-workers-022008246.html
- link Oracle to hire 2,000 workers to expand cloud business to more countries. Source: https://finance-yahoo-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/oracle-hire-2-000-workers-022008979.html
- link Verizon wanted to sell yahoo finance😂🤣😂 Isn’t yahoo finance the only division under Verizon media that’s actually doing well? Read this and lmao! Anyone here working for yahoo finance that wants to let us know what went on? https://finance.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-verizon-sought-buyers-yahoo-174911644.html
- link SIPC says Robinhood's 3% checking account not insured by them Robinhood’s launch of checking accounts with 3% interest is a disaster “Every Robinhood account is SIPC insured up to $250,000 in cash.” To put this in perspective, Betterment’s cash-like option (the account consists of Treasuries) pays 2.09% and does not claim to be insured by the Federal Deposit