- Vacation I recently got an offer from Yelp, SF office. I wanted to know about paid time off and does yelp has week of rest or winter break (one week) vacation?
- Yelp Toronto Got through to the Yelp onsite a week ago for a new grad role in their SF office. Recruiter emailed me today saying they've filled that particular role but I can still interview for Toronto and London offices. Is this common? I imagine they'd have more than one new grad role cuz they're a large comp
- Looking for a co-founder / CTO Looking for a Co-founder/CTO for new tech startup! #elasticsearch #beanstalk #lambda Internet company ready to take on Yelp, meetup, DoStuff, etc. Edit: this is for someone who wants to be on the ground floor, help set the foundation and own it. What we are not interested in: trolls, no leadershi
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Recommend a good Tax person in NY? I am looking for a new tax account. Any recommendations or tips? It's kind of hard to yelp this. I own a house in long island. Have stocks, recently did some home construction, have a wfh office etc.. TC ~ 92k RC~ 115K
- What is the culture at Walmart Labs Received offer for Principal Engineer position at WalmartLabs on Wednesday. I have other offers from Amazon, Yelp, Groupon, Kohl's Work is good in the research domain in Walmart, so considering it. This is one of the RnD team in Sunnyvale. (AR/VR related work) Primarily considering WalmartLabs for