- 400 LC Solved 2yoe Need Referrals Hi Blinders. I have been grinding leetcode every single day since April. Hit 400 solved this weekend. I can send my profile + resume on request. I have some solid industry experience with 2yoe. Went to a good school. Feel free to DM me. Looking for referrals from: LinkedIn Dropbox Yelp Apple Airbnb
- Need SE Referral in Adobe, Yelp, Walmart, Bloomberg, Snap Hi, It would be of great help if you could refer me at Adobe/Yelp/Bloomberg/Walmart/Snap(open to others too). Happy to share my complete profile on dm. LC: 190 YOE: 1.6 Currently pursuing Masters in CS at a renowned University(Graduating in December) Thanks and have a great weekend :) Edit: I h
- Apply online after referral? Should I still apply online after getting referrals to Yelp and Amazon last week? Do I need to apply online to get my profile into the “system”? Also a shameless plug for myself, I’m looking for referrals to new grad SWE positions starting next Spring. Graduating from a top 10 computer engineering
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Need Referrals for New Grad Computer Science Hey everybody, I am currently pursuing a Masters in Computer Science from the University of Minnesota. Will be graduating in May of this year (2019) and I am currently looking for a job after that! I have been doing Leetcode since about 3 months now (~400 questions in) I can send resume + pro
- What to do when recruites say not a match So i am facing this a ton, where the recruiting team comes back saying profile is not a match. have got this from Dropbox Flexport Square Slack Cruise automation True Car Got in touch with recruiters through linked in and had a brief call but after 2 days they said not a match. Currently i am a S
- Urgently seeking help to secure onsite interviews in Jan Hi Blind, I’m seeking help in securing my onsite interviews in Jan for full time SWE roles, here is my interview status, DM me I can ping you resume. I have 2 years of SWE full time experience, 1.5 at Amazon and 1 y at a prior startup (excluding internships). Apple - Rejected by one hiring manager
- From laid off to 6 offers and 2x TC Sorry this post is late, I know some people were waiting for me to write this TL;DR: Got laid off, was sad, studied hard, did a bunch of interviews, did a bunch of back-to-back onsites, got 6 offers, doubled my previous TC This is my story on how I went from someone that never leetcoded or done a