- YouTube has stories features now! Keep copying! Snap (Creator of Stories feature) > Ins (Copy) > FB (Copy) > YouTube (Keep copying) PMs are the least creative people nowadays! What 💩 have you been shipping?
- What is wrong with Google? Changed how youtube thumbnails are displayed Changed how search results look made it way difficult to reopen closed tab on Chrome and many more that I don't remember top of my head I know they run experiments before launching most of the features. But these days they tend to change it just to chan
- vote Apple Watch 4 vs Galaxy Active 2 (Samsung) Hi guys, I know this is stupid but I never owned a smart watch before. I gained from 150lbs to 180lbs due to stress of lc to get into FAANG. it's time to workout. I was considering Galaxy Active 2 vs Apple Watch 4. Not talking about price but features and functionalities. Since I have iPhone 11
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Issues with VR/ 360 videos on Netflix and Youtube Just trying to understand what kind of issues / limitations you face while watching VR/ 360 videos on Netflix or YouTube. Are there features that you would love to have ?
- YouTube teams at MTV What are the various YouTube engineering teams in Mountain View? I’m interested in either feature engineering teams or backend infrastructure teams. Not interested in mobile. I know a lot of their video backend/infrastructure teams are there and Trust and Safety teams are there too. Anything else?
- apps or browser for desktop do folks like using browser tabs for sites like fb, messenger, whatsapp, Twitter, Amazon, YouTube, Gmail etc or prefer apps. I prefer apps, I like being able to share to/from an app, notifications, individual icons on Taskbar ( always one click away to finding the content I need) even advanced fea
- FAANG people, why is every feature update you design always worse? Google, I'm looking at you, since I use most of your products. FAANG people are clearly not stupid. But as a consumer of your services, I can't remember when you ever rolled out 'feature improvement' I wanted. Why the disconnect? You guys are so great, but your consumer facing product sucks more an
- Interview Cycle: Facebook M1, Google L7, Microsoft L68, and Local Public Company Hello all. I recently interviewed for positions at a local public company, Facebook, Google, and Microsoft and promised in another thread to recount the experiences, since there’s not a lot of Blind info for the experienced/higher level folks. So I don’t have to GTFO, TC is currently $396k (was $5