- Success after 8 interviews Hello, I’m not here to boast, but just want to share my experience, frustration and finally the success. I applied for Sr Full Stack Engineer roles. Starting in Aug 2018, I decided that I needed to make a switch. At the point of time, I was not confident enough to even solve basic Two Sum problem
- From laid off to 6 offers and 2x TC Sorry this post is late, I know some people were waiting for me to write this TL;DR: Got laid off, was sad, studied hard, did a bunch of interviews, did a bunch of back-to-back onsites, got 6 offers, doubled my previous TC This is my story on how I went from someone that never leetcoded or done a
- link How accurate is Patrick Shyu? https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/19/ex-facebook-engineer-patrick-shyu-makes-fun-of-company-on-youtube.html
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link Tech Lead is now mainstream at CNBC!!! https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/19/ex-facebook-engineer-patrick-shyu-makes-fun-of-company-on-youtube.html?__source=facebook%7Cmain Bet you HR wish they could go back in time now eh?
- link our boi tech lead on cnbc lol https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/09/19/ex-facebook-engineer-patrick-shyu-makes-fun-of-company-on-youtube.html