- link It finally happened - The Apple engineer whose YouTuber kid posted a video of IPhone X got fired.. https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/28/16565110/apple-engineer-iphone-x-youtube-video
- vote Apple Watch 4 vs Galaxy Active 2 (Samsung) Hi guys, I know this is stupid but I never owned a smart watch before. I gained from 150lbs to 180lbs due to stress of lc to get into FAANG. it's time to workout. I was considering Galaxy Active 2 vs Apple Watch 4. Not talking about price but features and functionalities. Since I have iPhone 11
- How to block YouTube at home My 6 years old watches way too much YouTube daily. I turned on restricted model on all my devices, still lots of contents are not quite healthy and super addictive to a 6 year old. I think my last option is to block YouTube entirely from my home’s WIFI. Wonder what is the easiest way to do so on my
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link Nobody uses Facebook. It's for old people! Again, Facebook is dying, it is not dead yet. https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2018/12/20/kids-screen-time-social-media-facebook-instagram-youtube-iphone/2355213002/
- link Apple fires iPhone X engineer after daughter’s hands-on video goes viral - The Verge https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/28/16565110/apple-engineer-iphone-x-youtube-video Cant stop thinking the daughter was seeking for social attention by posting on YT like so many others do nowadays Mighty Blind contributors, thoughts on the below?
- mini projectors Does anyone use a mini projector to watch YouTube or Netflix on the wall with an android or iPhone device? Trying to figure out the best one to buy
- link Lesson : Don't trust your kids http://www.businessinsider.com/iphone-x-video-at-apple-campus-brooke-amelia-peterson-2017-10 I have a feeling her dad is skrewed... 😂 Anyone has backup vidoe from YouTube I can't find it no more... :( To Apple: is her dad really packing up ?
- Email campaign success measurement Hi folks! Had a question that I was unsure how to answer. Situation: Let’s say you are Apple and have just launched a new iPhone. In addition to TV & YouTube ads, you also send emails to your customer base informing them of the launch and containing an Apple store link to buy the phone. Question: