- Google vs YouTube Had YouTube onsite recently. Wondering what are the best high impact, career growth teams at YouTube. Any difference in going for San Bruno vs Mountain View campus? Also, how do teams at YouTube compare to teams at google in general? Is it possible to pick a team at google instead after having ons
- Google/YouTube comp? What is a good TC for SWE L3 vs L4 comp at google and/or YouTube Mountain View/San Bruno campuses? I have Masters with 2yoe.
- Can we as engineers do the needful and end this sham industry called Agile? coaches, agilists, scrum masters, change agents or whatever they call themselves. I'm sick of every morning being asked "what are your blockers?", "are you sure you have no blockers?", "what jira did you work on yesterday?" by a random dude that has zero tech background nor any touch with reality.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- how to study math for ML paper literally saying, i am very interested in ML. I know just basic ML(masters university levels). but i feel like i need to be more mathematical person to be a first author of ml papers.(have one as second author in nips but i was just a supporter) instead going to phD, what can i do to improve my m
- Music Industry: Spotify / YouTube connect Hey Guys, Been working in the music industry for 7-8 years, have my masters in music business, and been working mostly in marketing. Was hired to start a music division at a start up, only to not be paid due to lack of funds (they unfortunately screwed a lot of us over). Looking to connect with som
- Need advice from peers to be a coder and crack sw interviews Hi there, I am an asic design engineer. I am not a strong coder but I feel it’s high time I start developing the skill set for coding and eventually move towards SW. I tried to do some leetcode but I got depressed. I figured that I do not know basics of algo and data structure. My understanding is w
- link Master list of Free Resources Copy and pasta what I found on reddit(https://www.reddit.com/r/cscareerquestions/comments/e4v755/master_list_of_free_resources/) ////////////////////// With the holidays coming up, I wanted to share some mostly free resources (well the books and some courses aren't free) that I've used for preparat
- link PM Interview Prep Plan: How I got PM offers from Google, Expedia, Microsoft, and Facebook Five months ago I got fedup with the crap culture at Amazon (needs a separate post) and decided to start working on my game plan for interviews at tech companies. Now, I have three offers from the tech companies - Expedia is travel not in the same league I know. No trolls please. Profile: CS Engine