- Good Front-End teams at Google Hello, Thank you Blind Community so much for everything. I've just heard from Google that my hiring packet was approved by the Hiring Committee for SWE - Front end! I will give back to the community (Another post coming with resources that I've used etc just to give back for interested folks) I'm
- vote Apple Watch 4 vs Galaxy Active 2 (Samsung) Hi guys, I know this is stupid but I never owned a smart watch before. I gained from 150lbs to 180lbs due to stress of lc to get into FAANG. it's time to workout. I was considering Galaxy Active 2 vs Apple Watch 4. Not talking about price but features and functionalities. Since I have iPhone 11
- Google Zurich team preferences Role: SWE-SRE TC: 225k CHF I have a choice between Google Ads, Google Cloud and YouTube for SRE-SWE. Which team should I pick if I prefer: a) Faster promos b) Good work life balance c) Learning I’ve worked in Azure and it was a shit show in terms of WLB and extremely high competition for promos,
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Google Inbox is going away Who the fuck thought is was a good idea to sunset Inbox? I fucking hate regular Gmail and inbox was the one fucking sane thing to come out of google after search and YouTube. Who the fuck made the stupid fucking decision?? Burn in hell motherfucka!!! I genuinely love inbox and how uncluttered and
- How i had a mental breakdown and left my SO and job in 1 day I want to share my story so you all can avoid this. This is how I crackd. I also want to repeat that this was entirely my own fault -- I was a part of an awesome team and my GF is a good person. The combined stress of not having good mental health and too much pressure personally + professionally b
- From laid off to 6 offers and 2x TC Sorry this post is late, I know some people were waiting for me to write this TL;DR: Got laid off, was sad, studied hard, did a bunch of interviews, did a bunch of back-to-back onsites, got 6 offers, doubled my previous TC This is my story on how I went from someone that never leetcoded or done a