- Tesla 3 + CR-V vs. Audi Q5 We had shitty cars (2 of them) all our lives, never new ones. Now that I make tree fiddy (actually more like 375k), I want to buy a new car. I'm expecting my first child next year so I want to get a compact suv / crossover. At the same time, I have been in line for for Tesla 3 and I'm waiting for 35
- youtube pay question 1. How is the money taxed? Since you are not employed by any company how youtube pay get taxed? do you have to self report? 2. US specific: If a visa holder say a travel blogger get paid during his stay in US by youtube is it legal? any insights here? TIA TC: 220
- Is buying Tesla Model 3 worth it? Here is my situation. 1. I have a 5 year old Camry. Pretty decent car. I drive only on weekends. 2. Booked the Tesla model 3 when it was announced couple of years back. Now it is ready to order (delivery in 2-3weeks). The default configuration is long range battery, premium interior and rear wheel
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- How long can a business be unprofitable? Could one theoretically create a YouTube channel and start monetizing it as a business? Say my channel reviews video games...then each video game I purchase and review technically qualifies as a business expense no? These expenses could then offset the income from my day job for tax purposes right?
- Advice on where/when to apply So I have been a test engineer writing no code really (using crappy in house tools that don’t rely on anything complex, so I do not consider that code. We do not write algorithms) and have been practicing leetcode. I have a BS in Computer Science and my coding is getting back up there with reading