- Google team transfer to Waymo I will be joining Google really soon and was wondering how easy the internal transfers are. I am specifically interested in transferring to Waymo. Can someone share their experience transferring from a regular team (i.e. search, ads, Youtube, Maps, etc) to some specialized team (Waymo, Brain, DeepMi
- Google team matching I have been in the team matching phase before HC at youtube. I had a few interview a few weeks ago but they didn't work out. Should I ask the recruiter to transfer me to google mountain view for better team matchings? I think my background matches better with the Google Maps projects.
- vote Cloud vs YouTube YoE: 7.5 (L5) TC: 365 Need help deciding whether to transfer to Cloud or Youtube. Currently, bored af on a lame af team. All I’m looking for is a chill team with a chill on-call. Idgaf about scale, growth or “interesting” challenges. My WLB is probably unmatched right now; working around 20-25 h
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Waymo RSUs Interviewed with Waymo for Software Engineer position. Just finished my onsite and waiting for the recruiter to get back. I'm seeing mixed reviews on offers from Waymo, but I'm most interested in knowing about Waymo Options. 1. Has Waymo ever had a liquidity event? Is there a possibility that I wil
- Google internal transfer after acquisition (from Fitbit) Currently non-tech role, started about a year ago, before the acquisition was announced. A few months into my role I realized I really don't like what I do, and I've recently started applying and exploring other opportunities. I'd love to work at Google and wait for the acquisition to close, and I
- How i had a mental breakdown and left my SO and job in 1 day I want to share my story so you all can avoid this. This is how I crackd. I also want to repeat that this was entirely my own fault -- I was a part of an awesome team and my GF is a good person. The combined stress of not having good mental health and too much pressure personally + professionally b