- Technology to learn i have 12 plus YE on Oracle technology, working on Oracle Integration now. want to shift to new technology(non Oracle) for better pay, any suggestions.
- TCS to Cognizant Can we move from TCS to cognizant and work for the same client?
- #GC My GC may be initiated this year and my fiancee is on student visa. Is it better to get him added as spouse (pre-pone marriage) before my initial filing itself or is it okay get him added later when my application is somewhere in the process ?
- H1-B cap-exempt filing I have an approved I-797B (2 page doc) from my current employer. I am leaving soon. Is that detail sufficient for my future employer to file a cap-exempt petition for me? TIA.
- EY Bench / let go policy How much duration an employee usually spends on the bench/ or the longest duration for which EY allows you to stay on the bench before letting you go? Does it fire?
- EY H1-B filing policy & I-140 If you are hired in EY (US) for a consulting role, your H1-B would be filed from EY for 3 years OR on the basis of the duration of your role in a particular project? Do they file green card, if so, after how much duration from the time they hire you?
- EY offer discussion With 6 years of experience and a master's degree, what grade would be offered at the senior advisory consultant level (From I to V)? How much sign on bonus is offered? Is there any other benefit which needs to ne negotiated? PS: Yet to start the discussion on the compensation and benefits. Thank
- My employer wants to make sure I feel ‘supported’, feel free to be my #authenticself, and have #worklifebalance My employer wants to make sure I feel ‘supported’, feel free to be ‘my authentic self’, and have ‘work life balance’. Bless their hearts, they really believe they want ALL that. Neither one of us could handle this. I must be the adult and dash their dreams.
- 221G | H1B I had my first h1b interview, However I got an blue 221G as the client letter I had was not specific enough. I'm in touch with my Sr. Manager and he is helping me out and i should have a signed copy by Monday, but this is so frustrating. Anyone else have been through this situation? Also, my curren
- Senior Solutions Architect offer Offered following TC. Does anyone know salary range for this level at Salesforce? Is this a fair offer? Position: Senior Solutions Architect Base: $145k Bonus: 15% RSU: 60k vested in 4 years Location: texas YOE: 14 total, 10 consulting, 5 in Salesforce, 11 certs @Salesforce @Compensation @Consult
- Deloitte Advisory Salary I come in with a Masters and 3 year experience (not consulting) but in Data analytics and software development. Got the job as a New Hire directly out of my Masters in New York City. 68,000 base with that experience and a masters really makes me feel underpaid. Is this the case with every Big 4? Sho
- I wish we had the fishbowl folk on blind. Fishbowl sucks dick.. Airing grievances
- Booz Allen consultant salary Just started a new job at Booz Allen as a Consultant. Was wondering if $70k is a good starting salary for someone with little job experience (a few federal internships) and a master’s degree? And how it compares to Booz Allen and other consulting firms (EY, Deloitte)?
- Job switch and H1B transfer Need someone’s help here H1b is expiring in next 2 months, extension already filed. Looking for job change
- Senior Consultant within Deloitte Advisory pay band? I’m getting to the final stages of a Deloitte Advisory interview process and they need my salary requirements. The role is for a Senior Associate within M&A Deals and Data & Analytics. I’m wondering how much i can ask for. Note: this is a role within Deloitte Advisory not Deloitte Consulting
- Looking for opportunities Hi all, I was recently laid off from Deloitte Consulting and wanted to reach out to this community to ask for help in any way possible. I am currently on F1 Visa and hence only have 8 more weeks pending to find a job (was laid off on 17th Sept). I worked as a Strategy and Analytics Consultant at D
- Product Manager at Deloitte Any PMs at Deloitte here? How would you describe your role? Can you see yourself applying your current role in industry too? TIA
- deloitte travel policy during pregnancy Hi peeps ! I am in my first trimester and I dont want to travel during pregnancy. will Deloitte support work from home for the rest of my pregnancy?
- Workplace Accident There was a minor workplace accident where my coworker, tried to quickly get something out of the car trunk, while I was closing it, ended up banging his head. I feel terrible bad, though idk why he thought it would be a good idea jump in. He is totally safe, and just got a head bump. I get very un
- Accenture Tech Strategy - Senior Mgr Hi recruiter reached out about a senior mgr role at Accenture(Tech Strategy). role seems interesting on the surface. wanted to ask other accenture folks about pay,trajectory and engagement style?
- MBB Folk, are you looking to refer? Deloitte folk would appreciate. We are going thru lay offs and I don't want to be caught in that .
- pwc final round have a final round interview at pwc wih a partner. interview is a 30 minute video chat. is there anything extra I should do to prepare? If i’m meeting with a partner am I basically in?
- Deloitte LCA/H1b Amendments I recently learnt that we need to file for H1b amendment for every location we travel to for work. This sucks bcoz I need to travel 80% of the time. I'm majorly concerned coz A) This means h1b process never gets over B) I have stories in which h1b validity got reduced from 3 yrs to duration of pro
- pwc manager comp Have a second round interview at pwc for a big data manager position in their advisory group. Im wondering what kind of compensation I should expect. Im based in Chicago.
- Switch before stamping Visa status changed from L1 to H1. Can I switch jobs before getting H1B visa stamped? #visa #h1b
- Accenture vs Deloitte Considering a firm swap from Accenture to Deloitte. pros/cons from people who know both firms? or know Deloitte?
- Capgemini offer Hi I finished all rounds of interviews at Capgemini and the level offered is E2 Senior Director and the fixed comp is 230k and variable is 20% of fixed comp. Pl let me know if it's in line with market
- Pivot to Data Analytics Hey! Im looking to pivot out of IT Audit to Data Analytics anyone care to refer me?
- Booz Allen Hamilton - Senior Consultant First post, whaddup. I’ve got the feeling I screwed myself over when negotiating initial salary. I came into the firm 2 years ago as a Senior Consultant @ $80K with 2 yoe, a math BS, and a higher clearance (TS/SCI w/ CI Poly). Currently working in data science. While here, the work I’ve done has g
- Sign bonus What could one expect for hot skills like AWS 8 YOE, Sr manager level or higher
- LEK Consulting Anyone ever work at or have experience with LEK Consulting? Haven’t seen anything on Blind about them, but curious to know what its like to work there, valuen of their work, reputation, brand/prestige, comp, exit opps, etc. etc.
- pwc what is the culture like for tech consulting? how are the expenses? what kind of signing bonus can a manager expect?
- Toxic work environment How do you get out of consulting projects that you don't like without burning bridges? The partner and senior manager are pals so no point escalating to anyone in the team.
- Moving into strategy consulting Does anyone have any advice or leads on moving into a strategy/OCM consulting position? I’ve been working in software implementation consulting for the past year, but have become far more interested in strategy and change management.
- Looking for recommendations I was a management consultant in financial services but I was laid off last month due to lack of projects. I’m actively interviewing and looking for a referral for any of the following firms: Deloitte Mckinsey Bain BCG LEK AT Kearney Please comment/PM me if you’re able to help! thanks!
- Switching between MBB Anyone switched (or thought about switching) between the MBB firms. I work at Bain now, but I am not sure if it's the right spot. Maybe McK or BCG would be a better fit
- Keystone Strategy Would anyone here be from Keystone Strategy? I saw an opportunity I'm very interested in and hoping to get a referral. Would appreciate the help.
- Audit to Consulting I’m looking to transition from an audit role into a consulting position in the next year. I realize there are a lot of barriers to entry, however i am trying to do as many case studies as possible in the next year and have a friend who is willing to turn in my resume from consulting for EY. For any
- How ling does it take for an offer at pwc Had a final round i terview with a partner at pwc. he said during the call he thought i would be a great fit and even sent me a positive email after the call. its been 4 days and i still havent heard anything. Should I reach out to my recruiter or will that limit my negotiating power?
- Favorite perks? Big 4 + other firms What are some of the perks at your firm? KPMG has the following which I find valuable: - 6 weeks fully paid maternity/paternity leave on top of disability - new parents support: backup care and coaching sessions - cell phone bill reimbursed (senior and above) - pension plan - student loan refinancin
- Transition out of audit I'm currently going into my second year in audit at EY. I'm going to write my CPA next September. i want to transition out of audit asap. looking into the following fields: management consulting/FP&A/analyst/private equity can anyone provide advice on how to make that transition (ie career moves/d
- H1B My H1B extension has been intiated, I still have 2 months for my current H1B expiration. Is it ok to look for new oppartunities
- How to switch from 4big ERP consulting to MBB startegy? Do you guys think if it's possible at all? I have 4 years of tech consultanting experience (implementing ERP systems). How can I do this transition without going for MBA (already has Msc) ? Thanks!
- Interviewing with Deloitte-Salary hiccup Interviewing with Deloitte in tech role in NYC, salary offer $123k for Senior Consultant . Worth it? Can it be more? Worked with EY with 4 years of experience.
- mba salary catch up? whats the salary progression at your firm for those that dont get an mba? Hard to imagine I’ll catch up to the post mba TC for a senior consultant with just raises
- Offer Letter How much time does it take for a good firm to give you a written offer letter?
- Capgemini *cyber security* vs Accenture Security? anyone have insight? capgemini posters wanted! please. and thank you
- accenture situational interview Hi All, Does anyone have an insight on what is the nature of situational interview wirh accenture ? I applied for data analytics position. Also, would appreciate any input from current or formal Accenture employees on how is the culture there and if it’s a good company to work for Thanks #accen
- Looking for a Salesforce/APTTUS CPQ/CLM job Part of a mass layoff at Deloitte without any notice. I’m looking for a Functional Salesforce/APTTUS CPQ/CLM job Please comment if you know some openings in your company. Thanks!
- AI@EY Team Hey guys, would there be members here from the AI@EY group? I have a few questions about the group. Thank you!
This page is only accessible by
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!