- Layoff at Deloitte for poor performance? Hi, I got a poor perf snapshot for a 6 month project from a manager who dint like me. My coach said I am under evaluation. I will get good reviews in current project but that doesnt bring up the overall score. Does that mean I am on the verge of getting laid off? I just completed 1 year and I am a
- Deloitte Campus Interview Had my deloitte campus recruiting interviews today. I nailed the case study but had a very mediocre behavioral interview. What are my chances of getting an offer?
- EY - Senior consultant rank? What's the rank of a senior consultant in EY
- Client name on your external resume Can you put client name on external resume ? #Deloitte #consulting
- Slalom potential offer - what to expect I am currently interviewing with Slalom's Palo Alto office for consultant position in the business advisory practice. I have 5 YOE. What kind of offer can I expect, if I make it through? Thanks. Current TC: 126k
- EY West Coast What is a senior associate in advisory's salary in Bay Area and Seattle? Any leads would be appreciated, thanks!
- Does Booz Allen Hamiltion payout unused PTO when an employee quits I am planning to leave the firm soon. I want to know if BAH will pay out my unused vacation days. I have accrued quite a bit. #boozallenhamilton #quit
- If you're a data scientist and wanna work at Deloitte hit me up We are looking
- Best countries to move to if US Citizen and an Oracle Functional Consultant? Anyone have any recommendations on the best countries to move to if you are a US citizen and an Oracle Functional Consultant? I am really fed up with the US and the quality of life I have here. I was hoping to move somewhere that I could thrive outside of the US. #oracle #functionalconsultant
- Can the MBB trio be challenged in strategy consulting and if so by who? Do yiu think Tier 2 firms like AT Kearney OW will most likely challenge MBB? Or will it be tech firms such as Palantir? Or the Big Four?
- Guidehouse Senior Consultant Got an offer for an interview with Guidehouse for a Senior Consultant position. What does the salary range look like as a Senior Consultant?
- TCS to Cognizant Can we move from TCS to cognizant and work for the same client?
- Technology to learn i have 12 plus YE on Oracle technology, working on Oracle Integration now. want to shift to new technology(non Oracle) for better pay, any suggestions.
- #GC My GC may be initiated this year and my fiancee is on student visa. Is it better to get him added as spouse (pre-pone marriage) before my initial filing itself or is it okay get him added later when my application is somewhere in the process ?
- EY H1-B filing policy & I-140 If you are hired in EY (US) for a consulting role, your H1-B would be filed from EY for 3 years OR on the basis of the duration of your role in a particular project? Do they file green card, if so, after how much duration from the time they hire you?
- EY Bench / let go policy How much duration an employee usually spends on the bench/ or the longest duration for which EY allows you to stay on the bench before letting you go? Does it fire?
- H1-B cap-exempt filing I have an approved I-797B (2 page doc) from my current employer. I am leaving soon. Is that detail sufficient for my future employer to file a cap-exempt petition for me? TIA.
- My employer wants to make sure I feel ‘supported’, feel free to be my #authenticself, and have #worklifebalance My employer wants to make sure I feel ‘supported’, feel free to be ‘my authentic self’, and have ‘work life balance’. Bless their hearts, they really believe they want ALL that. Neither one of us could handle this. I must be the adult and dash their dreams.
- EY offer discussion With 6 years of experience and a master's degree, what grade would be offered at the senior advisory consultant level (From I to V)? How much sign on bonus is offered? Is there any other benefit which needs to ne negotiated? PS: Yet to start the discussion on the compensation and benefits. Thank
- Deloitte Advisory Salary I come in with a Masters and 3 year experience (not consulting) but in Data analytics and software development. Got the job as a New Hire directly out of my Masters in New York City. 68,000 base with that experience and a masters really makes me feel underpaid. Is this the case with every Big 4? Sho
- Senior Solutions Architect offer Offered following TC. Does anyone know salary range for this level at Salesforce? Is this a fair offer? Position: Senior Solutions Architect Base: $145k Bonus: 15% RSU: 60k vested in 4 years Location: texas YOE: 14 total, 10 consulting, 5 in Salesforce, 11 certs @Salesforce @Compensation @Consult
- I wish we had the fishbowl folk on blind. Fishbowl sucks dick.. Airing grievances
- Booz Allen consultant salary Just started a new job at Booz Allen as a Consultant. Was wondering if $70k is a good starting salary for someone with little job experience (a few federal internships) and a master’s degree? And how it compares to Booz Allen and other consulting firms (EY, Deloitte)?
- Looking for opportunities Hi all, I was recently laid off from Deloitte Consulting and wanted to reach out to this community to ask for help in any way possible. I am currently on F1 Visa and hence only have 8 more weeks pending to find a job (was laid off on 17th Sept). I worked as a Strategy and Analytics Consultant at D
- Job switch and H1B transfer Need someone’s help here H1b is expiring in next 2 months, extension already filed. Looking for job change
- 221G | H1B I had my first h1b interview, However I got an blue 221G as the client letter I had was not specific enough. I'm in touch with my Sr. Manager and he is helping me out and i should have a signed copy by Monday, but this is so frustrating. Anyone else have been through this situation? Also, my curren
- Senior Consultant within Deloitte Advisory pay band? I’m getting to the final stages of a Deloitte Advisory interview process and they need my salary requirements. The role is for a Senior Associate within M&A Deals and Data & Analytics. I’m wondering how much i can ask for. Note: this is a role within Deloitte Advisory not Deloitte Consulting
- Product Manager at Deloitte Any PMs at Deloitte here? How would you describe your role? Can you see yourself applying your current role in industry too? TIA
- MBB Folk, are you looking to refer? Deloitte folk would appreciate. We are going thru lay offs and I don't want to be caught in that .
- Accenture Tech Strategy - Senior Mgr Hi recruiter reached out about a senior mgr role at Accenture(Tech Strategy). role seems interesting on the surface. wanted to ask other accenture folks about pay,trajectory and engagement style?
- deloitte travel policy during pregnancy Hi peeps ! I am in my first trimester and I dont want to travel during pregnancy. will Deloitte support work from home for the rest of my pregnancy?
- Workplace Accident There was a minor workplace accident where my coworker, tried to quickly get something out of the car trunk, while I was closing it, ended up banging his head. I feel terrible bad, though idk why he thought it would be a good idea jump in. He is totally safe, and just got a head bump. I get very un
- Deloitte LCA/H1b Amendments I recently learnt that we need to file for H1b amendment for every location we travel to for work. This sucks bcoz I need to travel 80% of the time. I'm majorly concerned coz A) This means h1b process never gets over B) I have stories in which h1b validity got reduced from 3 yrs to duration of pro
- pwc manager comp Have a second round interview at pwc for a big data manager position in their advisory group. Im wondering what kind of compensation I should expect. Im based in Chicago.
- pwc final round have a final round interview at pwc wih a partner. interview is a 30 minute video chat. is there anything extra I should do to prepare? If i’m meeting with a partner am I basically in?
- Capgemini offer Hi I finished all rounds of interviews at Capgemini and the level offered is E2 Senior Director and the fixed comp is 230k and variable is 20% of fixed comp. Pl let me know if it's in line with market
- Accenture vs Deloitte Considering a firm swap from Accenture to Deloitte. pros/cons from people who know both firms? or know Deloitte?
- Pivot to Data Analytics Hey! Im looking to pivot out of IT Audit to Data Analytics anyone care to refer me?
- Toxic work environment How do you get out of consulting projects that you don't like without burning bridges? The partner and senior manager are pals so no point escalating to anyone in the team.
- pwc what is the culture like for tech consulting? how are the expenses? what kind of signing bonus can a manager expect?
- Sign bonus What could one expect for hot skills like AWS 8 YOE, Sr manager level or higher
- Booz Allen Hamilton - Senior Consultant First post, whaddup. I’ve got the feeling I screwed myself over when negotiating initial salary. I came into the firm 2 years ago as a Senior Consultant @ $80K with 2 yoe, a math BS, and a higher clearance (TS/SCI w/ CI Poly). Currently working in data science. While here, the work I’ve done has g
- Switch before stamping Visa status changed from L1 to H1. Can I switch jobs before getting H1B visa stamped? #visa #h1b
- LEK Consulting Anyone ever work at or have experience with LEK Consulting? Haven’t seen anything on Blind about them, but curious to know what its like to work there, valuen of their work, reputation, brand/prestige, comp, exit opps, etc. etc.
- Switching between MBB Anyone switched (or thought about switching) between the MBB firms. I work at Bain now, but I am not sure if it's the right spot. Maybe McK or BCG would be a better fit
- Favorite perks? Big 4 + other firms What are some of the perks at your firm? KPMG has the following which I find valuable: - 6 weeks fully paid maternity/paternity leave on top of disability - new parents support: backup care and coaching sessions - cell phone bill reimbursed (senior and above) - pension plan - student loan refinancin
- Audit to Consulting I’m looking to transition from an audit role into a consulting position in the next year. I realize there are a lot of barriers to entry, however i am trying to do as many case studies as possible in the next year and have a friend who is willing to turn in my resume from consulting for EY. For any
- Interviewing with Deloitte-Salary hiccup Interviewing with Deloitte in tech role in NYC, salary offer $123k for Senior Consultant . Worth it? Can it be more? Worked with EY with 4 years of experience.
- How ling does it take for an offer at pwc Had a final round i terview with a partner at pwc. he said during the call he thought i would be a great fit and even sent me a positive email after the call. its been 4 days and i still havent heard anything. Should I reach out to my recruiter or will that limit my negotiating power?
- Moving into strategy consulting Does anyone have any advice or leads on moving into a strategy/OCM consulting position? I’ve been working in software implementation consulting for the past year, but have become far more interested in strategy and change management.
This page is only accessible by
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!