E-Commerce / Retail Lounge
- Is it a good time to join Credit Karma? I have juat been offered a engg position at Credit Karma. The comp is 30% higher than my current comp but i’m worried about the uncertainity. Do you think this is the right tine to accept the offer? Or rather decline
- Director, product offer from Target india Hi, does anyone know the base band for Product directors in Target india? i know the base should be higher than 50lakhs per year , but i dont know the median. amy comments on work culture or pace are appreciated as well. I’m moderately concerned it would be a slow pace of learning in Target. thank
- AWS BIE Hi, Offered BIE in the AWS support team, seattle. Update: Position is L6 Base 150, signon bonus: 30/25. TC 183k YOE:6 My current TC is 168k. I feel like this a low ball offer. What would be the TC normally?? #aws #amazon
- Unionize Wayfair? Considering the recent layoffs that took place, would it be worth attempting to unionize the employees that work at Wayfair? I believe Wayfair wouldn't have been able to lay off its employees as easy If we did come together and form a union. Please let me know what you think! zd1993
- Credit karma vs walmart i currently work at Walmart but have an offer from Credit karma. Which company would you pick and why? I work in engineering as a senior software engineer.
- Quality Assurance Engineer opening with Amazon Seattle Hey is any SDET or QA folks interested in a role with Amazon? Our Amazon Business team in Seattle has openings for QA and Senior QA. Message me if you are interested.
- Remote positions Anyone know of remote positions in e-commerce or retail? Or just in general.
- Target- for someone to notice Not my original post but want to see another company succeed. #target Ballard Target.. what a shame 😔 As a mom with three small kids, I was thrilled to hear a Target was coming in, but due to the size of the store (lack of inventory) and the fact that you can’t bring shopping carts to the parkin
- GAP bonus plan whats GAP’s bonus percentage foe Senior Texh leadership positions in SF?
- Facebook PM Assessment I’m interviewing with Facebook and I was told I will need to do a assessment. Sounds like it would be around excel? The role is a business PM. Any assistance would be great!
- Amazon principal engineer salary Hi Guys, any idea on the salary range of a PE in amazon? this is for bay area location. whats the best that can be expected ? as in the ballpark of max offered?#amazon
- Walmart WLB? How’s life working at Walmart? Seeing a few openings in Boston. Curious how WLB and TC is. Open to remote or WFH? TC: 185
- amazon development manager interview What is the interview process for software development manager role in amazon music?
- January layoffs Anyone knows anything about 200ish #layoffs at #Shutterfly HQ?
- Referral Needed Hi all, I'm looking for a job change within supply chain. I have an overall 5 years of experience with 3 years in retail supply chain. I'm looking for roles in supply chain solutions/ visualization and analytics / network optimization / category management / strategic sourcing. Any help is greatly
- vote #neverFANG Most folks on Blind seem to be obsessed with big tech players, desperate to be hired by them. No judgment, but I have absolutely no desire to work for any of them. No amount of TC could get me to move to work for them. Why am I not feeling the lure?
- Walmart eCommerce PM/ Sr. PM interview Any guidelines for a product manager interview at walmart ecommerce based on your experience of interviewing there for a PM role?
- Principal product manager at Staples Any insider insights of how Staples is doing and where it is headed from here ? Have a tempting offer for Principal PM in Framingham MA. Not sure if I shd take it. TC 165k base + 20% bonus (depends on company perf)
- Looking to move to e-commerce in US Am exploring ways to move to US from India, with the following experience: 2 years as business analyst for Walgreens, based out of India 2 years across and marketing for Unilever 1 year as category manager with Flipkart-a Walmart owned ecommerce in India Preferably looking to continue in e-commerce
- Amazon Senior Vendor Manager looking to relocate Hi! I’m a Senior Vendor Manager owning ~40% of one of Amazon’s Retail categories and having been at Amazon and in Seattle for 4 years, I am looking to relocate to another city (preferably NYC, Atlanta, Austin, LA) and hoping for any relevant support/referrals/direct connections that the group here c
- Chewy Salaries Seeing quite a few leadership roles open from associate director and above. Anyone know what Chewy is paying? Currently at amazon in retail, L6, TC $210.
- senior ops manager exit ops from Amazon was wondering if anyone had any experience with exit opportunities for senior operations managers (fulfillment operations)? i run a 30-salaried employee/600-hourly employee team and not sure how that might translate, if at all, into other sectors since almost all of my adult life was spent in the Ar
- Amazon people, do you think of Walmart as a legit competitor? Or are we a joke? At Walmart, we always hear propaganda like "If we're gonna compete with Amazon... [insert BS phrase about tech/software we are incapable of writing]" It seems our leadership sees Amazon as our mortal enemies. Are we? What propaganda does Amazon pass around the inside? Who does Amazon see as its numb
- how much house i can afford household tc 250k. no kids but planning to start a family asap. is getting a 1 mil house 5br a good idea right now considering its just the two of us?
- OfferUp?? I’ve been getting reachouts from OfferUp Engineering about growing teams and opportunities. Who has worked there? Friendly towards women? From Linkedin it looks like a lot of former Amazon and no HR.
- wealthfront savings account Is it good ? Any catch?
- How did retail do this season? Just wondering what the general feeling is in your industry/company. Are we happy with how the season went?
- Salary review - walmart ecomm I recently joined walmart ecomm in sunnyvale, in desperation: YOE : 16 Title: Sr. tech program manager TC: 175 base, 20% bonus, 60k yearly RSU. total 270k + 60k rsu and 10 k cash joining bonus its Ecb5. questions: 1. is this competerice salary as i come from a tech background? 2. Can i ask fo
- Amazon Vancouver SDE 2 Salary I recently got an acceptance after a round of interviews. YoE : 11, Position : SDE2. What salary should I expect? From the initial talks my expectation was 140k base. please guide #amazon #vancouver #sde2
- Anyone work/ed at Staples engineering? I have an OK offer in engineering with modest bump / title bump. But I saw some flags and was wondering if my gut is right. * 50% engineers are contractor (though none on the team I’d join) * PE firm looking to exit, which likely means new PE and layoffs * Everyone I interviewed with was same ethnic
- Nestle strategy team how is nestle work culture? thanks
- Apple Employee Discount on Airpod Pros Do Apple employees get discounts on the new Airpod Pros? I was going to just buy them outright now if they don’t or else ask a friend working there.
- StubHub sale What will eBay do with 4 billion? Will it give that to shareholders?
- Walmart Finance Director TC YOE : 8 years Department : Finance What will be the average Total Compensation (excluding bonus and stocks) for a Walmart Director position at Bentonville.
- Considering a move from Target to Amazon Any former Target HQ employees make the move to the mpls Amazon office? How has your experience been so far?
- Sr Prod manager offer @ Home Depot ecommerce (negotiable?) I have an offer for Home Depot's home decor and furniture e-commerce in Atlanta. Role would be of Senior Product Manager but no direct reports right now. 140k base/ 15k sign on/ 10% annual bonus / 10% stocks with heavy cliff restrictions/ fully paid relocation. How does this compare with the market?
- How is Wayfair doing? What is the sentiment among the employees about Wayfair’s future? With no profits in the history of its existence, does anyone believe the company has a future?
- Greencard backlog what are your views? do you think we get to hear good news anytime soon?
- All time high US debt.. When is Recession? US debt is record breaking 22 trillion. When should (if at all) we expect recession?
- Amazon SPM L6 compensation in Seattle Hi - i got a verbal offer from Amazon last week as Sr Product Manager, L6. The compensation numbers were not shared yet. I have seen a few posts discussing L6 compensation for SPM at Amazon. Does my current pay matter during negotiations? If I am making 200K in Atlanta, how much more can I expect
- Best gyms in SF? Looking especially within walking distance from South Beach. For weightlifting, not for classes. 2 yoe 230 tc
- curious to know what ab testing tools do you use looking into optimizely and sitespect anf curious to know what ab testing tools do others use
- walmart stock going up can walmart stock go like Amazon in next 3-4 years?
- TPM va SDM What skillsets differentiate SDMs from TPMs and vice versa? I’m noticing that a lot of TPMs are acting SDMs and vice versa, so much so that they seem to be the same thing. If both get promoted they seem to go to Director of Engineering, so that’s obviously the same.
- Nordstrom Employee Discount Any one working at Nordstrom willing to get me their employee discount ? Pretty please ;)
- New job Started my new job for about a month and a half now and I feel like I'm a fucking idiot. Any one ever go through the same thing? TC 108
- Retail Management Anyone else in retail management? Looking for career tips and insight. Worked at the same company for 7 years, didn’t see a future and jumped ship 2 months ago... currently hate where I am. The grass isn’t always greener my friends.
- What’s going on at Walmart? Layoffs at Bonobos, selling ModCloth, bringing Jet in house... is this an intentional part of their E-commerce strategy?
- What does the preparation for Black Friday look like for your team/company? ☝️
- Walmart Senior Manager Analytics compensation Got into Walmart in their E-commerce analytics domain in San Bruno as a Senior Manager, and am currently in negotiation phase. RSU: 35K over 4 years Bonus: 20% annual Base: I've asked for 175K, they'll probably get back with around 160K-165Kish. Any thoughts of if I should be more aggressive with
This page is only accessible by
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!