- companies having RTL design oppprtunities which companies have RTL design opportunities . ( apart from apple , qualcomm , Amd ) i am trying to get out of my current company and want to start preparing for interviews . any books / websites that you suggest ?
- Need help in evaluating apple offer (HW) Hi folks, I need your help in evaluating my recent offer from Apple (joining group would be SEG PD) Base - $145k (initially gave $140k) sign on bonus - $35k RSU - $84k /4yrs I mentioned my base and RSU on the lower side so the bumped the base by $5k and said will get back on RSU. (apparently need
- Apple v. Facebook AR/VR (Oculus) currently working at Apple in product operations (4 yr YOE, ICT4, TC 270K) thinking about moving to Facebook AR/VR (Oculus) what i like about apple: exicitng products, hardware is still the focus for apple what i dislike about apple: currently in iphone and the teams are really crowded, limited u
- DM me if you need a referral to Qualcomm. HW and RF positions available. I'll route it to the recruiting team.
- Career Change - Move from Hardware Product Test Engineer to Firmware Engineer Hi, I recently got an opportunity to work as a firmware development engineer. Need advice on how good a move to firmware engineer is after being a product test engineer for 7 years. My Masters was in EE and CS knowledge / coding is not that great it's a same company transfer hence no change in pa
- Accepted Microsoft Offer Hi all! Still and undergraduate student but just accepted an offer for full-time at Microsoftin a hardware type role Microsoft Offer: Base Salary: 110k Bonus: 0-20% Sign-on: 25k RSU: 70k -> negotiated to 120k/3.5 years TC: 144k YOE: 1 co-op, 3 months internship, part-time for 6 months, so ~1 yoe
- Referral needed. Feels like going nowhere! Hi guys, Can someone please refer me to roles related to rtl design/Verification/power. It will be 3 years this June at Intel. Worked for Power team 1 year 9 months (team dissolved because of politics at management level), then verification team for last 8 months. Re-org again & role changing agai
- microsoft rtl design I will be interviewing with Microsoft for a hardware position. I wanted help with preparation. what coding questions can i expect? What topics should i prepare? this is for Azure hardware systems group
- where to go from Apple HW I am looking for new opportunities in HW as my current role at Apple seems not having room to grow and I am not happy with my TC for the WLB I have. My background is IC design but currently I am doing HW design and product support. what are my options? Google or Facebook? TC: 220 ICT3 phd +6yoe
- Facebook hardware redmond base 190 stock 300 cash 40 7yoe ... hardware ops thoughts?
- Promotion to L6 at G I’m anticipating an L5 offer from G for silicon architect. The recruiter told me they only take “relevant experience” into account. I have 14 YOE total but only 5 in architecture (rest is design). I don’t think I’ll be able to land L6. The question is, how hard is it to get L6 internally? assuming
- Why should I not move to Apple? People working at apple, would you like to stop someone making the mistake you did? Please give reasons why one should not move to apple (from Intel) 5 yoe asic verif TC 140 🥜 #apple #intel
- HW Interview with google Please help with your experience. Do I need to do leetcode ... this is a DV profile. I wasn't expecting many programming questions and because of that my apple interview went belly up. They asked me so many c codes. And little to no verilog/sv coding. Not sure how google is?
- Apple PD cad interview help Been working as a physical design engineer since 3 years and I'm looking to move to CAD roles. I have an apple phone interview coming up. What to expect? Thanks!
- Quadric.io compensation Have around 4 years experience in hw design. According to the onsite interview schedule, I have to talk to the recruiter first regarding compensation. They said base would be the cash only component with no other bonus. Any insights on how much base to quote? Location: Bay area. Thanks
- Best Hardware comp. who pays the most for hardware physical design ?
- AMD MTS Salary expectations Hey guys , what can I expect and quote for base salary , rsu, bonus etc expectations for AMD MTS level position with 5 years experience... Location : boxboro boston
- Anyone who interviewed with quadric.io? Thanks
- Microsoft L63 offer evaluation base 186k stocks 200k/4 bonus 0-30% (avg 15% ) sign bonus 50k TC 236 yoe 9yr current TC 133/30 = 163 (non bay location )
- Architecture performance modelling Anyone working in architecural performance modelling and systems side. Wanted to know the type of background needed and skills required.
- TC for Samsung Deep Learning Engineer in Austin ? Anyone have an idea of how much this pays? Recruiter was pretty tight lipped. Any idea how the work environment is? I've heard bad things about Samsung in the past. Austin, 6 YOE + PhD, TC=210
- samsung galaxy s20 anyone have the phone yet ? any opinions ?
- Nvidia IC4 at 12yoe Hi, I've accepted nivida's ic4 offer at $240 K TC ... coming from $170K TC seemed like a good option.. competing offer was $210K. They are offering IC4 to me though... is there scope to get IC5 ?
- Microsoft design verification Interview Hey Guys, I have an interview with Microsoft Xbox team for design verification role at Sunnyvale, can anyone share their interview experience ? Any suggestions on what to prepare. I have 8 yoe .
- Interviewing for senior Hardware design and verification roles Hello people of blind, I understand the basics on getting back out there to start interviewing. I've been in a design/verification role in graphics for 1.6 years now, worked 2.5 in a backend core design team prior to that. UVM clean sheet testbench design, RTL feature coding and the good old valida
- Referral for nuvia PD roles Hello, anyone who can help with referral at nuvia? Thanks!
- Google hardware internship Just got contacted by google about thier hardware internship. They say it betters my chances for an.interview if I have a referral. This is a big opportunity for me. Thanks. edit: So they sent me an email to answer a questionarre about potenial projects I could work on and the role that would fit m
- Apple HW offer apple recruiter is pushing for expectation numbers after I clearly stated I don’t feel comfortable doing so. what should I do? hardware engineer ic4-ic5 6 yoe and phd. very positive feedback. #appleoffer#tc #apple
- Facebook infra hw How is the chip design team there? I have a phone intv coming up and I want to see if anyone has some insights? #facebook #helpMe #gtfo edit: this is UVM job
- ICT 3 Apple HW stock refreshers and bonus What is the average annual bonus and stock refresher for ICT 3 engineers in Apple CPU HW group.
- folks at microsoft hardware team what do you like and do not like working at microsoft hardware ? share anything and everything you would like ....
- nvdia in portland what’s the sorry about the small nvdia office in hillsboro? Are they expanding? Do they pay equal to the Apple Beaverton?
- Ventana StartUp Hey, Did anyone here interview with Ventana Micro systems for rtl design role or have any information about it ?
- Skyworks Solutions RSU Does anyone have an idea if Skyworks gives RSU’s at the time of joining and yearly refreshers? If yes, what would that be for a staff level engineer. #skyworkssolutions TC- 175 Exp- 4.5 years
- referral request got axed Laid off on H1B from Seg dcg. My small team is axed Looking for referrals and move asap Any help really appreciated I have 6+ yoe in cad and Physical design Please DM if able to help, thanks. #referral #cadence #synopsys #apple #qualcomm #amd #nvidia #career #hardware #broadcom
- Future of semiconductor design and verification? Trying get a feel from other HW engineers about future of semicon ... Do you think automation can kill frontend HW jobs ( ASIC design, design verification) How long would the industry need application specific hardware? Would software take over ? Would we reach a point where hardware design can be
- vote how many HW folks are trying to shift to SW i see many HW( mainly DV) trying to move to SW roles. pls take a poll if u are considering this.
- Synopsys can someone please tell me what is the diffrence between synopsys application engineer and application consultant ?
- laid off, need help I was notified today that I will be let go from intel as a part of layoff they are doing. I am on H-1B visa and I have about 45 days of time to find a job. My wife is my dependent and I am on single salary in bay area ( I am very scared ) if you or your team are hiring any engineers for CAD/physic
- HW to SW move How to do that? How can I convince the new team/manager/company that I can do it? What skills or projects do I need to have on my resume? I have SystemVerilog, UVM, Python and C++ exp
- FB Cork Ireland looking to explore option in Facebook, Cork. 1. is it wise moving from USA to Cork? 2. whats the payscale compared to USA? 3. any other info regarding work life at Cork ?
- Apple HW levels Hi Folks, I want to know what are the different grades and levels for HW engineers in Apple. I see something like ict and differnet numbers but which one has more seniority level and also the corresponding years of experience. Thanks @apple #apple
- Help needed Senior TPM high range Got an offer from MSFT on Senior HW TPM for cloud infrastructure. They can't hire principal TPM, so they said they can push to the high range. What that would be? If multiple teams want me, what can I ask for hiring bonus? Thanks
- link Record earnings and massive layoffs https://youtu.be/kDQf4RsGYRY BS bragging abt the record earnings but there is a massive layoff under the hood. God im so glad i left this titanic years ago
- Worth switching to superconductors? Im currently and analog IC design engineer at Intel. Im not very confident about the future of this area ( next 30 years). While looking at opportunities to branch out I came across superconductivity and quantum computers. Is it worth switching to that area? Any views are welcome. Thanks.
- RTL/Architecture at Samsung Does anyone have insight on how front end RTL design is at samsung? Currently in the process of interviewing with Samsung for the ACL location and wanted insight on company culture/WLB/how cool the work is. TC: Intern
- Layoffs in Marvell Q1 2020 Heard a rumor about layoffs coming up in Marvell in couple of weeks. Did any group get affected already? How about Thunder X group ? Let's use this space to share updates if anyone finds out.
- ASIC Verification jobs in India I have 10yrs of exp and TC of 400k. I am thinking of moving back to India by the end of the year. Which are some good paying companies there . How much should I expect in total compensation ?
- Compensation expectation in Apple Oregon for HW position ECE PhD (school in top 5) with 5 YOE all at Intel Oregon considering to make a change, hopefully without having to relocate. Intel experience is mostly on physical design. One option is to stay and change within Intel and the other is Apple in Oregon. I’m trying to find out what to expect from the c
- To anyone considering Intel, some layoffs yesterday with more to come in different groups.Walk carefully! #layoffs
This page is only accessible by
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!