- Woman looking for a job Is it just me or is it way harder to find a job as a woman? I see my female friends having a difficult time trying to find a job vs men finding it quickly and easily and always with better pay. I’m not interviewing at fang companies mostly small startups or tech incubators for business roles Th
- looking for cofounder, changing live stream dynamics santa monica based, incubated company. been building product/tech for a year. looking for someone who is excellent at building and connecting with communities and has natural product/business intuition
- How do you come up with stuff? Yeah, how do you come with stuff and get your inspiration? This is more a question directed to the veterans - not like the the average blind person "I just got out of college and I have an opinion" (like myself). Every company is trying to come up with the next technology innovation. My company ha
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Are data science bootcamps worth it? Friend is finishing up her PhD in Physics and wants to transition into data science. She is wondering if participating in data science bootcamps is worth the effort. She is looking at two specific ones: data incubator and insight data science. Both of these require 3-4 months of dedicated time work
- Gaslighting - pervasive among tech companies? I’m working in an environment where gaslighting seems to be a common tactic to manage people. I don’t recall experiencing anything like this prior to joining the tech world, where I’d worked for more traditional companies. Does anyone else experience this? What drives it? The insane amount of mone
- What is it like to work at Blockstack? Most blockchain related projects / companies have been incubators of all the worst traits of modern tech organizations. What's your experience with Blockstack? Is it competitive internally? Are there a lot of douchebags? Is there a lot of turnover? Is their focus within the company?
- Applying to accelerators and incubators I work for a large company and have a side project in the ML/DL space, that I’d like to go full time with, some day. I have an MVP, found product market fit and have on-boarded a few users. Can I apply to accelerators and incubators with my idea? Can I continue working for my company while pursuing
- Is the silicon valley (south peninsula) just a incubator for talent? I'm curious as I'm studying the whole Bay Area and tech. I'm curious if the silicon valley (Redwood city, San Jose, Palo Alto, etc.) an incubator for those that are just getting started and looking to advance their careers up to SF? It seems as though many companies get their Series A or B and then
- Working at incubator/accelerator. I don't live in California, but my country's equivalent of Y Incubator (Admittedly less prestigious) has reached out to me about a programme management role. Not interested in joining start-up, but mentoring entrepreneurs and running events sounds kinda fun. I've never really considered anything l
- Icuro? Have you ever heard of a company called Icuro? The website is full of buzzwords. I had a recruiter call me and said that it involves doing projects for NVIDIA etc and there will be a 3 month unpaid mentor ship program. Looks like a contract company / incubator but don’t know what to think.
- #Startup #Visa Hi, Please share if anybody has info on a VC or incubator company who can sponsor a Work Visa here in US to start and work on a new startup?