- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- vote Stock purchase Considering the dip, is it good to buy stocks now? Short listed: amazon alibaba nvidia Facebook Netflix?
- Which non tech stock to buy? I own Amazon, Netflix, Nvidia, Salesforce, Alibaba and Square (diversified different amount). Seems like I’m focused in tech only so I wanted to get some suggestions as to which non tech stocks to buy on Robinhood Thanks
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Best stocks to invest right now Given that most tech stocks have taken a nosedive- what’s the best stocks to invest in right now? Google/Alibaba/Square?. Please share your thoughts
- Chinese companies in Silicon Valley Anyone works at Chinese companies in Silicon Valley? Like Alibaba Tencent Didi etc? How’s the overall culture and pay? What’s the difference compared to other companies in the valley? Do they give out stocks?
- Is the tech market stocks going to reach it's former glory ? Tech market has been plunging since the last week. Are the stocks like Nvidia, Netflix, Alibaba, sq going to reach it's former glory? I am contemplating of rebalancing my portfolio. Is it worth waiting for couple of months? Will Nvidia hit the coveted $250 mark? Will Alibaba go back to it's $190ish
- Alibaba and Weibo stocks Both stocks seem to have come down quite a bit from their 52 week high‘s. I remember tracking Alibaba stock when it first went IPO and I’m kicking myself for not buying when it dipped down to about $80 per share. I told myself that the Chinese were holding way too much US debt and it would crash the