- Transition to prop trader Hi, I’m currently working in a front office role in an asset manager as an analytics analyst with the background in math (top 40 private school but lame gpa). I saw friends who work in tier 1 trading firms do earns like 3-5 times more than I do. And I’m quite fascinated by their interaction w/ the
- DialPad What’s the buzz with DialPad? Being headhunted via LinkedIn and wondering what the feedback is in Vancouver
- Options moving forward Currently talking to 4 places: TuneIn, Sr/Staff SWE. Applied for Staff but I think they probably expect considerably more YoE based on first phone call (non-technical). Tech call scheduled soon. Numbers quoted put TC at ~180-190 (with potential to go higher if I blow them out of the water and
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- challenge on job search... Amex 12+ YOE ive been looking since Feb’19 for business strategy or product roles, primarily through linkedin or indeed. submitting resumes feels pointless, only one interview since starting the search. ive been with amex 12+ years in finance, technology and business strategy more recently. cannot figure out ex
- Stubborn headhunters? Ever since I moved to USA I see a different, more aggressive and unpleasant approach taken by headhunters and recruiters. Working on an L1 Visa, job market is beyond my reach and that is explicitly stated on my LinkedIn profile page. Even the very first line underneath my name states: "Do not conta
- How to get interviews at hedge funds? How do most people get interviews at hedge funds? I've tried applying online and on LinkedIn with no response whatsoever. I have interviewed with a couple before through headhunters but I feel like a lot of headhunters are not that great in terms of providing you information. Are headhunters the on
- How aggressive are Amazon headhunters? Just had a message on linkedin. It's on the professional services group as a contracts manager. A tssci is included but I know that takes for months. Looks like 70-110k depending on bonuses. Does this come around often? 🤔I never thought a Fang company would headhunt like this. 😏
- Headhunter contacted me on LinkedIn but I am interested in another position at the same company A recruiter from a big company recently sent me an email asking if I am interested in a job. I also have applied for another job at the same company. Is it good to respond and say that I am interested in the other role?