- link Women in Product Management - MAKE IT HAPPEN 2019 Context: I didn’t see this group when I posted this under Career and it got flagged as inappropriate. I am now in the right group (women in tech). Can you ladies let me know if this is inappropriate? My message is positive. I want to see more women have success in tech across all disciplines. I
- Should I tell hiring manager that I just applied for my MBA? Hey folks, So I’m interviewing at Facebook for a finance role. Prior to this my initial plan was to focus on obtaining my MBA at Haas (PTMBA). I’m not a student yet, I just submitted my application for Round 1. I personally don’t think that I should because: 1) I’m not a student 2) it may be a de
- Looking for relevant leads ( laid off unfortunately ) HI All, I will really appreciate if someone can help me with relevant leads or referrals. I got laid off due to recent shutdown of a Business unit at Globalfoundries. I am actively seeking career opportunities in the Semiconductor Industry: CAD/ Design Automation/ Physical Design Verification / P
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How to find mentor - working mom@fb I joined Facebook in August 2017 and was on maternity leave from December , planning to come back to work early April. Postpartum or whatever it is , I am getting anxious about coming back to work. Can someone let me know on proper channels we have at FB to find a mentor who could help me with com
- Seattle Facebook: Looking for Mentor Hey Facebookers! I’m looking to re-apply as a product designer after the 12mo wait period. Looking for a design mentor to help make sure I’m developing the right skills. Coffee once a week would be awesome.