- Offer evaluation Please help me evaluating the offers below and note that I am a contractor at Apple. 9 YOE Verizon Media (Sunnyvale) $165000 base $5000 sign on bonus 20% Annual bonus $90000 RSU (Vesting period: 3 years) EA (Pasadena) $150000 base $15000 sign on bonus 15% Annual bonus $50000 RSU (Vesting period:
- Should I accept this offer? I was just recently offered a position of Software Engineer with the Yahoo Mail team doing Android development in Kotlin in Sunnyvale, CA. And I’m slated to start in early January. Today is actually the last day for me to accept it as I was given the official offer two days ago and they said it expi
- Is it a good package in Boston? Joined in Verizon with 10exp as java developer Base: 150k Bonus : 25% RSU:60k
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Rejecting an offer while H-1B is transferred I have received a verbal confirmation for an offer at Verizon Media (Yahoo Mail). I hold 1 more offer from another company X at CA that I accepted a month ago and my H-1B is transferred. It's gonna take another 10 days to complete. Company X offer: 155k 401 k and other benefits Verizon offer: > 1
- verizon wireless: sr dev manager; base+bonus=240,should go? now LMTS total package 300k verizon wireless sr dev manager manage a team , no rsu only base+bonus should go?
- New Grad Salary I recently completed all my interviews at yahoo small business group (part of Verizon). I recently graduated and wanted to know how much I can ask for a salary so that I don’t get low balled. Any ideas on how much I can ask ? (base | stock | joining bonus)