- vote t-mobile sprint merger poll Want to see how ppl feel! Explain your beliefs below!
- Layoffs/compensation after T-Mobile/Sprint merger Last week I spoke to a HR rep at Sprint. He ensured me that the jobs in OP are safe. The bulk of layoffs will come from the T-Mobile side as their salaries are 30-40% higher than Sprint employees. The brand may be T-Mobile, but the corporate culture and compensation will be strongly influenced by
- T-Mobile: Any Layoffs in Coporate? Currently being headhunted for a very intriguing position at T-Mobile corporate in Bellevue, but am slightly worried about the Sprint merger. Have there been any rumors of layoffs in Analytics roles?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Thoughts on T-Mobile Sprint Merger? There is news today about a potential purchase/merge with Sprint. Thoughts on how this will impact software engineers currently at the company or the company in general? What will this merger do to my stocks or options?
- link T-Mobile and Sprint I have T-Mobile and service is quite shitty. I assume it’s just as shitty for others who have T-Mobile. Anyone think this merger will lead to better phone service from T-Mobile? http://www.businessinsider.com/t-mobile-sprint-new-company-merger-details-2018-4
- vote T-mobile/Sprint Merger yes or no? Apparently, it’s now up in the air. According to the CEOs of these companies the benefits would be job creation. They also wouldn’t cut jobs in the next three years. Also, without this merger I don’t know if Sprint would be able to survive. For the negatives I could see this being anti-competition,
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger impact A forum for employees and insiders for honesty sharing what they know and feel about the proposed merger...and how it will impact both them and consumers.
- link T-Mobile, Sprint reportedly reach 'major breakthrough' in merger talks Reuters and CNBC reported Sprint parent SoftBank would own 40% to 50% of the combined carrier, while Deutsche Telekom, which owns T-Mobile, would claim a majority stake. “A deal is expected by the end of October,” according to the report, which cites unnamed people familiar with the talks, although
- T-Mobile/ Sprint merger not happening? So what’s the deal, are they merging or not?