- TMobile and Sprint merger tmobile and sprint merger approved by all 3 agencies cfius, fcc and doj. will the state AGs be able to stop this anymore given than 5 out 14 state AGs already changed their opinion? what are your thoughts on this?
- vote Conditional merger vs no deal 🙅🏻 So wanted to see what everyone thought was better for T-Mobile. Merging with Sprint and creating a 4th carrier, or just not merging with Sprint? Here’s some reading that could help you vote: https://www.fiercewireless.com/operators/successful-merger-scenario-worse-for-t-mobile-than-no-sprint-deal-a
- what are the telecom prospects in bay area ? with the current uncertainity in sprint becaue of the merger and the debt the company has.. i am looking to change companies. can anybody please advise me about telecom prospects in bay area ? i am h1b and in GC extension. which companies should i look at with my 12 years of telecom experience ? any
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Layoffs/compensation after T-Mobile/Sprint merger Last week I spoke to a HR rep at Sprint. He ensured me that the jobs in OP are safe. The bulk of layoffs will come from the T-Mobile side as their salaries are 30-40% higher than Sprint employees. The brand may be T-Mobile, but the corporate culture and compensation will be strongly influenced by
- vote t-mobile sprint merger poll Want to see how ppl feel! Explain your beliefs below!
- T-mobile contractors in accounting Please provide info. on T- mobile work culture and pros n cons of being a contractor. How much possiblity of conversion to full time considering a lot of requirements opening up with Sprint merger?
- T-Mobile: Any Layoffs in Coporate? Currently being headhunted for a very intriguing position at T-Mobile corporate in Bellevue, but am slightly worried about the Sprint merger. Have there been any rumors of layoffs in Analytics roles?
- link T-Mobile and Sprint I have T-Mobile and service is quite shitty. I assume it’s just as shitty for others who have T-Mobile. Anyone think this merger will lead to better phone service from T-Mobile? http://www.businessinsider.com/t-mobile-sprint-new-company-merger-details-2018-4
- Thoughts on T-Mobile Sprint Merger? There is news today about a potential purchase/merge with Sprint. Thoughts on how this will impact software engineers currently at the company or the company in general? What will this merger do to my stocks or options?
- vote T-mobile/Sprint Merger yes or no? Apparently, it’s now up in the air. According to the CEOs of these companies the benefits would be job creation. They also wouldn’t cut jobs in the next three years. Also, without this merger I don’t know if Sprint would be able to survive. For the negatives I could see this being anti-competition,
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger impact A forum for employees and insiders for honesty sharing what they know and feel about the proposed merger...and how it will impact both them and consumers.
- Day trader, Investing, Stocks Anyone a day trader - part or full time? If not, what are some of your investments or current stocks in your portfolio? My current positions are Sprint (given the merger rumors/company turnaround) JetBlue, and a few other small/mid caps that are $1-$20. Typically I trade whatever has momentum or the
- link T-Mobile, Sprint reportedly reach 'major breakthrough' in merger talks Reuters and CNBC reported Sprint parent SoftBank would own 40% to 50% of the combined carrier, while Deutsche Telekom, which owns T-Mobile, would claim a majority stake. “A deal is expected by the end of October,” according to the report, which cites unnamed people familiar with the talks, although
- T-Mobile/ Sprint merger not happening? So what’s the deal, are they merging or not?