- Booking long distance business class tickets out of pocket for parents and in-laws I have never travelled in business class on a long distance flight. Booked business class for the first time for my aged parents for travel between India and Seattle. my mom had some health issues and wanted her to travel comfortably. $7000 for return tickets. Felt little pinch on pockets but I us
- Do you fly business class when paying out of your pocket ? If yes then how much do you spend as % of your income ? which airlines do you usually book and why ? And which ones you avoid and why ? Edit - I do book business out of pocket when I get prices like one way <$2000 ( emergency long haul travels ) and round trip < $3000. Max 2 times an year trying t
- Best NO ANNUAL FEE Credit Card? Folks, I already have discover credit card and in search of one more. I am looking for a credit card that has no annual fee, good cashback and dont care about travel rewards. How about Chase Freedom Unlimited? TC: 80k, YOE: 1
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Best credit card rewards ? So I didn’t actually get my first credit card until very recently (amazon prime credit card w/ Chase). They have decent rewards but anything else out there worth knowing about ?
- Credit Card combos Hi all, Wondering what credit cards folks use here to get the best rewards. I use the following. Amazon chase card — use at Amazon and Whole Foods. 5% back. Combo of Wells Fargo cards — propel American Express to collect 3x points on dining out and gas stations. Also pay for Netflix with this.
- BofA Premium Rewards and Chase Sapphire Reserve Is it worth it to get the Premium Rewards for a Platinum Honors customer if they already have the Chase Sapphire Reserve and travel moderately?
- Travel Credit Card I have planned travel coming up which would add up to 5K+ in airfare alone. Any recommendations on credit card I can open to take advantage of the points / rewards FYI: I already took advantage of Chase Preferred and Reserve cards. I was considering Citi Thankyou Premier Card or the American Expre
- Rewards Credit Card? I am evaluating which rewards card should I go for? Currently I have Chase freedom and Bofa Travel/Cashback card and none of these give me enough rewards. My friends have Sapphire (they got 100k points) although now its 50k so wondering if this is the best option? My expenses are 6-8k in travel a y
- Best cash back / travel credit card Everyone seems to love Chase Sapphire Reserve but I'm not totally convinced. I just want a good, simple cash reward. I'm thinking about signing up for Bank of America premium rewards card. Park a $100k ETF at Merrill Edge and that card becomes 3.5% cash back on travel and dining plus 2.63% back on