- Does Tableau Software pay better than Microsoft? For engineers of levels SDE 1 and SDE 2.
- TC for Software Engineer at Tableau Title says it all. Google results seem to vary. What TC should I expect/negotiate?
- Senior Software Engineer at Tableau I am currently a L6 Engineer at Amazon and have a potential offer from Tableau for a Senior Software Engineer role. I have 8 years of total experience and the initial position that I interviewed for was that of an Architect. Does Senior at Tableau maps to L6 at Amazon? Current TC: 250K
- Salary for software Engineers in Canada What is the current compensation for software engineers in Canada? Share your inputs(company/exp/TC(base + RSU/yr + Sign on)/city) P.S: Report your salaries in CAD(~0.8 USD) @google @shopify @tableau @hootsuite @purestorage @oracle
- Do companies hire people on OPT STEM extension with just 1 attempt left for H1B? Title says it all. Interested in the following companies - Google Facebook Amazon Uber Apple Snapchat LinkedIn Splunk Twitter Slack Grab Lyft Tableau Software Qualtrics Citadel Bloomberg Walmart Labs Yelp Salesforce
- What analytic software do other companies use I usually do most of my forecast and data models in excel. The company is pushing tableau and I have also heard about cognos. Anyone know of the best software for bi and advanced data models?
- Referral for Kirkland companies I'm a backend software engineer with 7+ years of experience. Could anyone provide me with referrals for positions in Kirkland for the below companies: - Tableau - ServiceNow - Inrix I'm trying to reduce the commute n have a better WLB. I know Google is in Kirkland, but I think I'm not yet prepar
- Tableau interview questions and experience in Palo Alto Guys, I'm a software developer interviewing with Tableau, would like to know how their onsite experience looks like. Do they ask questions during lunch meeting, how many coding rounds and design rounds. I know I could ask these questions with the recruiter, but I wanted to know if you guys can provi
- Referral I need a referral for my wife on tech companies at seattle and bellevue location. Job title: Software engineer Preferred companies: Facebook Twitter Adobe Uber Lyft Zillow Tableau Visa Salesforce Cisco Airbnb Any other companies recommedations will be fine too.Thank you very much.
- Facebook Data Engineer offer eval Hello, I have 2 years exp as a software engineer at a small (and stale) startup. Fb offer: 115k base, 100k rsu (25 per yr), 20k sign on. Some colleagues at google (SWEs) tell me this is low. I wanted to get an opinion from DEs at Facebook. I expect to hear back in the coming few days from Tablea
- Compensation for Sr Dev Mgr at non-FANG in Boston MA Hi Guys, What's the compensation at non-FANG companies for Senior Software Development Manager in Boston Area? Background in Open source Python/Java & past 3 years R Glass door seems to be very misleading. Mostly at non-FANG Companies like GE, CVS, TJX, Chewy, BJs, Wayfair, National Grid, Liber
- Best title for these responsibilities 40% of work is reverse engineering database structure all the way back to value input in a wide array of applications. Business rules, native application data types and validation and the entire methodology for field input. How the fields get copy pastad by users and changed through software stack,
- Going from analytics to swe I graduated last spring, and have been working in analytics for a bit under a year (my one year is in a month). I currently work heavily in Python (creating models), T-SQL, and analytics tools (tableau, etc). I recently asked to assist on a side project my manager was working on, application dev in
- link Comparing Offers (updated Tableau offer) I have 5 years experience in software engineering and recently received the following offers. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Amazon (Ads tech) – New York : Base – 165K, Equity – 84shares (as of today($1693/share) 142K, Sign-on: $50K (first year), $50K (second year) Oracle (OCI) – S
- link Top 50 companies where everyone wants to work https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-companies-2019-where-us-wants-work-now-daniel-roth Sales Force rocks and almost in top 5 in all the lists published. 2019 list Top Companies to Work For 2019 50. Workday 49. Snowflake Consulting 48. DocuSign 47. McKinsey & Company 46. ServiceNow 45. Nike 44. JP