- link Amazon recruiter contacted me, I sent my CV and he sent me the following NOTE: I am not looking for answers. I'm just interested in knowing if this has been a typical route to get hired as an SA. I have previously applied and had a couple of interviews, but no offer. I want to put my best foot forward. Also sharing for the benefit of others. ****************** Thank yo
- vote Oracle Cloud Infrastructure- Cloud Security vs Amazon Current TC: USD 140,000 with 2yoe in Bay area. In Oracle/OCI, their cloud offering is pretty new to the market and I've heard that they have great talent. Team that operates as a startup but with great funds and ambition, I see high upside and growth opportunities. Offered position: IC3, Senior MTS,
- link Azure homework 📚 Knowing from experience that the hyperlink graph potentially becomes overwhelming every time one starts to tame it. I join in 6 weeks as L62 and thought 💭 that I might as well use some spare time to know about what I am getting myself into and not turn out to be a rookie 😅 What’d you guys recomm
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Customer facing cloud architecture roles at Oracle? I am a customer facing Solutions Architect with AWS. I am interested in exploring career possibilities with Oracle OCI. Can someone give me the “lay of the land” of how such role operate, and how they are organized, at Oracle.
- Do system design interviews usually ask you to name the specific frameworks or db you plan to use? Is it enough to say: use a rdbm here, use a distributed kv store, or will you will be asked, which rdbm oracle or MySQL , which kV store redis or riak or Cassandra, and justify your choice. If the latter I have to know the architecture of all major open source frameworks and dbs ? In other words, w