- Is it legal to drive Uber and Lyft on work visa ? I see lots of Indians driving uber and lyft. I dont think all of them have legal authorization to do so. Is it even legal ? Once I was picked by a Student from Hyderabad who was driving for someone else !! Big safety concern for me. Update : tagged uber and lyft
- Google vs Lyft Curious if one can think of working at Lyft long term, or if Google is the ideal place for that. What additional factors should one think about? Is Lyft where Google was 10 years ago, and is ripe with possibilities and opportunities? Or is Google still a safe bet for growing one's career?
- vote Earning money through app like Turo i dont want to drive for Uber or Lyft. but I rarely use my car. I go to office on bike and car is only used as weekend grocery. I have Prius 2018 with very low mileage. so the option one I have is to sell the car. will loose some money becasue I bought it beand new. option two is Use app like Turo
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Frustrated with Coding Challenges! Highly Subjective! I just got interviewed at Lyft for their Self Driving Team. It was an initial coding challenge. We had gone over first 35 minutes over my background and projects. And the last 25 minutes the interviewer gave a coding challenge to solve. I couldn’t finish within 25 minutes. Wrote 75% of the code. How
- How safe is Lyft for H1B's ? I'm considering to move to Lyft with 40% TC bump (my spouse works on H1B as well in FANG) I liked the work I'd be working on at Lyft and I'm bored of my current work at MS. Current TC: 250K