- link PM Interview Prep Plan: How I got PM offers from Google, Expedia, Microsoft, and Facebook Five months ago I got fedup with the crap culture at Amazon (needs a separate post) and decided to start working on my game plan for interviews at tech companies. Now, I have three offers from the tech companies - Expedia is travel not in the same league I know. No trolls please. Profile: CS Engine
- Amazon Sunnywale Interview feedback Hi everyone, just wanted to share some feedback on the Amazon Interview process. YOE: 7 Current TC: 330k I worked in a few startups and 2 large enterprise companies. Over the last 6 month have interviewed with Netflix, Google, Facebook, and Amazon. Now let’s come to Amazon: - Completely unprofessio
- Co-worker who blew you away with their technical skills? I work at a startup and we hired a new grad a few months ago. This kid may lack experience but as far as his coding, design and architecture skills are concerned, he is better if not at par with staff and senior level engineers. It's almost awkward at times when he correctly identifies flaws in desi
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Want to crack into FAANG I'm an average engineer, though at Salesforce I'm fairly considered a top performer as per performance reviews. But I consider myself an average coder, good at architecture design and systems design though. Is it enough to slog through leetCode/interviewbit for a month or two to get into the FAANG c
- A guide to preparing for the system design/architecture interview Recently someone asked if it was worth brushing up on Lamport timestamps or how to implement leader elections for an architecture interview. Short answer: no. Long answer: As you become a more senior software engineer, your interviews will concentrate less on the coding questions (though that’s sti