- What's the point of buying expensive cars? Porche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, etc are a waste of money. After a certain price point, the overall comfort and safety are just the same in Honda, Toyota, Subaru, etc. In the end, it is about gas vs all-electric: Tesla or No tesla.
- vote Which electric vehicle to buy?... Looking at EVs. Budget around 60k. Of course Tesla model 3 is the first thing that comes to mind, and I really do want a Tesla. But I am trying to be diligent and do my homework first. Based on my research, 2 other close contenders are the Hyundai Kona, and Kia Niro. All have similar range and vari
- 7 seater recos? Another kid on the way. Looking for a bigger car. 1) Pacifica Hybrid sounds good because less trips to gas station. 2) Pilot and Highlander look comfortable too 3) I can afford Tesla, Audi and BMW 7 seaters and I like them more, but I am not sure if there is enough value for the incremental cost (f
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Tesla - Safe to join? With the amount of cost cutting at tesla, is it still advisable to join tesla engineering org? Is the mission still worth joining for?
- How should I do/practice leetcode to get the best out of it ? Its been two weeks since I started doing leetcode but the problem is, I've only done 29 easy problems so far, and struggled for the most part. Does this happen to everyone or just me ? When is it safe to proceed to the next level(medium/hard) ? My goal is to make it to one of the top tech co
- 5 star safety rating for Tesla Congrats Tesla owners....has anyone owned a Tesla for over 3 years?? What are the maintenance costs after 3+ yrs