- Amazon frond end architecture Anyone has any slides or presentation on how amazon front end architecture is designed? We are in process of moving to micro sites in front end and micro services in back.
- Amazon AWS - Senior Solutions Architecture Manager Hi all, Few questions about this role: - Senior Manager Solutions Architecture is the same as Senior Solutions Architecture Manager? - Is it 100% a L7 job? - Can a L7 reports to another L7? - Where can I find more info on TC in Europe (I have already checked the usual Glassdoor & co.) Thanks!!!
- What to expect at Amazon on-site for Solution Architecture role? Recruiter mentioned it’s 1 presentation and then couple of meetings with current Amazon employees for fit. Are these technical deep dive rounds?
- System deisgn amazon Where can I study the below Amazon architecture ? 1. Payment 2. Order 3. Checkout 4. Ads /recommendation 5. Amazon prime
- Amazon -solution Architect- Microsoft platform Hey friend, Any one working as a amazon solution architect- Microsoft platform? need a help guys. @amazon @solution architecture
- Amazon Job Level Question Can someone tell me what a Level 6 role is at Amazon? It was noted in the job description but I'm not familiar with the job architecture there. Thanks!
- I want 100% travel. What roles at consulting and big tech companies are for me? I’m looking to travel every week, preferably a different city every week. What roles at your company/Microsoft/Amazon/Deloitte/Accenture/etc would fit this desire? Work experience is 2.5 years of cloud dev, architecture, and DevOps. Lots of experience with AWS, less so with Azure. Certs for both.
- Amazon PMT written screen HELP!!!! I'm taking the Amazon PMT written screening test, and the task is to select one out of five case studies and "describe the technology involved - such as design, architecture, coding language, etc." I haven't yet started the assessment, but could anyone who has done it in the past throw light on wha
- Sr. Manager Interview type for Amazon / Msft/ slack / PayPal Worked as a Sr. Engineering manager and promoted to a director for a product development company in Washington DC. Experience of around 15 years with like 12 years coding and architecture, 3 years people management experience, during these 3 years have been involved in design and architecture specia
- Which is my reasonable level at Google/Amazon/Microsoft 10 YOE, 7 of them is Backend Software Development and last 3 was a Team Lead position. Charged in cloud architecture, great DDD practices, and high standards of code coverage. General Machine Learning, I'm excited about continuous development in AI. I've got an offer to L5 Amazon, but have a
- Top companies for middle aged. New to blind and first post. Assuming most of the users are young super smart. What are the chances for 40s personnel who never worked in a top company to get into Amazon / Face Book.. Does the age matter? I have led Architecture / Engineering / Big Data groups and solid in Cloud / Bug Data areas.
- How do I become better software engineer?? #Microsoft #Amazon Want to understand what an engineer at SDE 2 level in Microsoft/Amazon should be working on to improve as a software engineer in long team.. Most of the work which I do feel like it's not helping me improve as Software Engineer... Want to understand how do one work on improving system architecture a
- starting an ecommerce site in Seattle if I wanted to build an ecommerce marketplace like Amazon, what would be the right architecture to start building it on? would you use an out of the box solution and start hacking it? a simple OOTB solution like Big commerce wouldn't work for me because I need to be able to heavily customize the UI
- link Applying to Amazon NYC position What's a good Amazon position in nyc to apply to for a mid level person whose main experience is c++ and Linux? I'm not too familiar with amazon levels, but it would be like Facebook e5. I saw this one: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/688968/senior-software-development-engineer Looks okay, just so
- L6 to L7 TPM at Amazon interview I’m interviewing for a Sr TPM role at Amazon - AWS. The recruiter let slip that with my experience, L7 is a possibility, and my loop includes all senior managers, probably at least a few L7 and the hiring manager is probably L7-L8. What can I do to increase my chances of an L7 offer? I have 20 yoe
- Amazon development manager interview Just want to share my recent interview experience for the benefit of these trying to get an offer for dev manager position at Amazon 1. The recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn. I did a SDM online assessment. 2. The recruiter was probably very busy, often forgot my appointments, but did a prep p
- Technical help in bootstrap startup how to survive with only one technical founder? Im a technical and my cofounder is SME and business guy. We also have a lawyer as a cofounder. Im the one who capable and doing all technology staff: “coding, architecture, UX mockups, website setup, amazon instances, analytics” at the same time I ne
- Amazon on-site I just had an interview with Amazon and wanted to get some opinions on my chances of getting an offer. The team seemed really interested in interviewing me after I had coffee with a hiring manager. They actually went straight to the on-site and scheduled it for two days later. All the interviews u
- SDM Role in Amazon Recently been offered SDM role at Amazon. Is SDM role very tech heavy? I heard different versions during the interview, 2 directors seemed to have different opinions as I asked about their views on SDM roles. They agreed on non-tech part, but one of them thought coding was required and expected whil
- Product Manager Vs Engineering Manager : Better growth/comp etc? Just shutting down my startup, previously was SDE 3 at Amazon, now need to decide shall I choose PM or EM ladder. What are the pros of PM ladder w.r.t EM in your opinion? My thoughts: - Different roles w.r.t work. A personal choice. - On average PMs are underpaid vs EM. - A dev background can help
- Degree or Foot-in-Door? I’m more or less a generalist; I have no engineering degree. I deliver software at Amazon however I can, from system architecture design to smaller things like defining service SLAs. I am in a non-tech job family, and the only reason I get to do this is because I continue to work for first time mana
- link PM Interview Prep Plan: How I got PM offers from Google, Expedia, Microsoft, and Facebook Five months ago I got fedup with the crap culture at Amazon (needs a separate post) and decided to start working on my game plan for interviews at tech companies. Now, I have three offers from the tech companies - Expedia is travel not in the same league I know. No trolls please. Profile: CS Engine
- link AWS Solution Architect interview questions & concepts Please add questions as you see fit. Good luck! #amazon #aws #sa #interview Security IDS encryption at rest/in transit symmetric and asymmetric encryption. Web Application Firewall Vs Firewall? Where are customer encryption keys stored How would you mitigate a DOS? What is identity management? St
- vote Behavioral Interview Questions MEGA LIST For those struggling in behavioral interviews, here are some questions from the top companies: ## General - Why do you want to work for X company? - Why do you want to leave your current/last company? - What are you looking for in your next role? - Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with