- link PM Interview Prep Plan: How I got PM offers from Google, Expedia, Microsoft, and Facebook Five months ago I got fedup with the crap culture at Amazon (needs a separate post) and decided to start working on my game plan for interviews at tech companies. Now, I have three offers from the tech companies - Expedia is travel not in the same league I know. No trolls please. Profile: CS Engine
- Do you feel leetcode actually makes you better at your job? I've been a professional software developer for around 8 years. 2 weeks ago I started leetcoding to see what all the talk was about. While I see some value to it, there's a whole lot that goes into software engineering (architecture trade-off, source control strategy, communication, ability to coll
- Technical Program Manager vs Program Manager @ Google Hi all, I was reached out to by a recruiter for a few positions and I’m trying to determine what these roles are. 1. TPM vs PgM @ Google 2. Any differences in pay? 3. Are TPMs valued/respected more? 4. Career Growth difference between the two? Roles: PM, Youtube TPM, SWE Current Role: PM @ Micr
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How do I become better software engineer?? #Microsoft #Amazon Want to understand what an engineer at SDE 2 level in Microsoft/Amazon should be working on to improve as a software engineer in long team.. Most of the work which I do feel like it's not helping me improve as Software Engineer... Want to understand how do one work on improving system architecture a
- Should I be a TPM or a PM? I'm currently a Dev at Microsoft, top rewards and visible projects on cloud. I'm getting my MBA in a couple weeks, and I want to use it to get into Google (or Facebook). I used to love coding, but now I want to focus on the bigger picture (system design, influence architecture, tech objectives, cus
- #Microsoft Offer I got a call from a microsoft recruiter that said my interview was a yes from all interviewers. This is for a Cloud Solution Architecture role based in MEA. I have 10+ years experience in software development and cloud which translates to this role. Recruiter acknowledged strong dev background, grea
- I want 100% travel. What roles at consulting and big tech companies are for me? I’m looking to travel every week, preferably a different city every week. What roles at your company/Microsoft/Amazon/Deloitte/Accenture/etc would fit this desire? Work experience is 2.5 years of cloud dev, architecture, and DevOps. Lots of experience with AWS, less so with Azure. Certs for both.
- Microsoft Visio: a lesson in mediocrity I am an Architect and my job involves building system architecture diagrams and share them with my team. My company uses MS office heavily and thus Visio is available as the standard diagramming tool. When I use this tool I feel abject hatred for Microsoft. As a user I feel that Microsoft has a cul
- Salary for Microsoft Dynamics Global Blackbelt Technology Sales Pro Hey Everyone, I'm seriously considering officially applying for a Microsoft Dynamics Global Blackbelt Technology Sales Professional position. Informal discussions have already started. I could really use some advice to prepare myself to negotiate salary. Here's the job description • Strategic Sales
- Amazon -solution Architect- Microsoft platform Hey friend, Any one working as a amazon solution architect- Microsoft platform? need a help guys. @amazon @solution architecture
- Remote jobs with minimal overnight travel My current role is pretty unstable and I'm looking to transition somewhere with some more potential. What are some potentials for remote sales/technical Pre-sales roles or even architecture roles? I have spent a lot of time in the Microsoft O365 and Azure ecosystems but everyone seems to consider me