- Uber Onsite - Front End Engineer - Architecture Round Can anyone throw some insight on the Front End Architecture round @uber. Does it primarily focus on Front End specifics or does it follow the end to end architecture. So examples would be really helpful!
- System design and architecture round Going for system design and architecture round at Uber. Role is Sr software engineer at Uber. I would really appreciate if you guys can help with some preparation links. Also, what is the difficulty expected?
- Uber Product Manager - How Tech ? What to expect for the tech interview for Onsite Loop for Product Manager position at Uber? Is it more System design, Architecture or more at Technical Acumen Or behavioral level. Does it differ by teams?
- Uber interview (iOS Engineer) I have an interview coming up with Uber for iOS engineering role. I’m currently going over Leetcode, design patterns, and reading up their RIBS architecture. Is there anything else I should do to prepare for the interview? Thanks in advance!
- Uber design rounds query For my Uber onsite, they’ve mentioned one coding, one software design using OOP, one architecture and 2 rounds with managers (bar raiser and hiring manager) which can also include design components. Overall it looks a bit too design heavy to me. Is that really the case? Any tips to prepare? I’m no
- vote Facebook vs Google vs Uber Assume the salaries are more or less equal. Which one would you suggest: Uber SWE 2 / Facebook E4 / Google L4 (all three in San Francisco)? Please explain your answers. I have a Ph.D. in CS and 3 YOE. I like software development and research. Also, architecture design but I'm not an expert in that.
- Unrealistic Ambitions I am L4 eng with 3 yoe and 29 years of age ( started working late). But some day I want to be a director of engineering or a CTO. I am below average at coding ( not sure how I cleared Uber interview in 2016 when hiring bar was high ) compared to my team mates who seem to know everything. I see othe
- A guide to preparing for the system design/architecture interview Recently someone asked if it was worth brushing up on Lamport timestamps or how to implement leader elections for an architecture interview. Short answer: no. Long answer: As you become a more senior software engineer, your interviews will concentrate less on the coding questions (though that’s sti
- link PM Interview Prep Plan: How I got PM offers from Google, Expedia, Microsoft, and Facebook Five months ago I got fedup with the crap culture at Amazon (needs a separate post) and decided to start working on my game plan for interviews at tech companies. Now, I have three offers from the tech companies - Expedia is travel not in the same league I know. No trolls please. Profile: CS Engine