- Netflix is going to be physically annihlated First is the coming and very obvious recession, secondly is that while everyone is acting fine and company is still spending all of the "Netflix originals" are absolutely awful and their budgets are being cannibalized further. I foresee within the next year all the contractors being let go (like me)
- vote Netflix paid 60M for Beyonce https://www.linkedin.com/feed/news/beyonc-lands-60m-netflix-deal-4654180 Who in the world thinks 60M is worth it? How many new users are gonna sign up to watch these do documentaries? Dude... 60M could be a budget for a movie alone. Not worth it.
- Netflix benefits Netflixers: Which Netflix perks do you enjoy and take advantage of the most? Do you have an education budget?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Good Areas to buy homes around Los Gatos Took a position with Netflix and moving to Bay Area from Seattle. Wondering what are good areas to buy a house. Priorities: good school, not so bad commute to work. Any inputs are welcome. Budget restricts to 1.6M
- Offbeat TV shows Finally bored of intense/high budget shows like breaking bad, twd, etc. Any offbeat recommendations, along with the streaming platform? I have following suggestions for people on the same boat as mine Lillehammer Midsomer murders Death in paradise Norsemen. All of these are available on Netflix. O
- Netflix Cost of production Does anyone know the cost of production for Netflix for a low budget show. for example (like survivor) it’s mostly volunteer talent and cheap filming locations?