- Can Zuck be fired? A country's president can get impeached if there are a series of proofs of wrongdoings. It's a long and arduous process but can be finished in 4 years tenure. Does such a process exist for repeated ethics and privacy violations for a company's CEO who is also the majority share holder and board cha
- Ethics violations in Walmart? This seems unreal! Seeing a case where a senior employee seems to be untouchable in Walmart sunnyvale. Inspite of a few ethics violations, raised to leaders, no action is being taken. Some of the violations are, threatening junior employees, ageism and retaliation. Seems like an Uber in making e
- Are uber employees hirable? With all the ethics and/or the harassment issues, are uber employees hireable at other organizations?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Can Zuck get fired? A country's president can get impeached if there are a series of proofs of wrongdoings. It's a long and arduous process but can be finished in 4 years tenure. (We might even see one this time around). Does such a process exist for repeated ethics and privacy violations for a company's CEO who is al
- The maths doesn't add up I see a lot of criticism and hatred towards Indian workers, especially related to work ethics and diligence (all those I will get back to your snarls), but then, how did Manik Gupta (UBER CPO) and Thomas Kurian ( Google Cloud CEO) happen?🤔
- An insiders PoV at Uber. I've seen a flurry of posts recently which outline the decline of quality with regard to Uber and ride sharing in general. I wanted to drop a post here just to be heard. Let's begin: Uber simply does not care about the quality control aspect of the experience anymore, they understand how the wheel
- Uber: least ethical unicorn or worst at getting away with it? What a shitshow!