- vote MacBook Pro opinions? I have owned a MB (air) for few years and never really used it extensively outside of school as I did lot of dev on my main desktop PC. Recently got into some photo editing (PS Lightroom) and app development (XCode/iOS/Swift) along with light ML. My MacBook air is from 2013 (i7/8GB/256GB), but def
- Best neighborhoods to buy SFH in Santa Clara county TC 600k My budget is max 2.4m. Both working in Apple and have 2 kids. We are looking at desirable neighborhoods with shorter commute to work. We are looking into Sunnyvale, Cupertino & Saratoga Cupertino seems to be dominated mostly by Chinese and felt like I’m the only Indian inside open houses :(
- Places to Invest in Austin TX I am looking for rental investment in Austin and would like to know which are the good location 1) Comes under good public school for elementary and middle school. High school ranking can be discounted 2) Good accessibility to Google, Facebook , Apple , Amazon offices or close to tech scenario.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- When does FANG do their budget plan for next year?(head count peak) I just confirmed with a guy from Apple that their plan is out on Sep. What's others? Like Amazon, MS, Google etc. I noticed that people who got picked during budget plan period have significant more chances to pass the interview and get offers since the head count is at maximum. At least I want to
- When does Bloomberg do their budget plan(head count peak) for next year? I posted before and got answers for Apple(Sep) ,Amazon (June to Oct) and Google(Oct). But I really want to know when does BB do their budget plan. Anyone can help out? Thabk you!
- Studio/1bd recommendations near Cupertino Looking for studio/1bd recommendations near Cupertino. Budget is between 2-3k. Single guy, not crazy into going out partying every weekend. Walkable to good restaurants (take out places), some decent bars and probably near an Apple bus route (nice to have though). I am reading reviews on a bunch