- For Apple onsite I was asked to prepare a presentation This is for a software engineer role and they have asked me to prepare a presentation on some architecture or interesting problem. Is this normal for Apple onsite interview?
- Apple San Diego Platform Architecture Engineer TC or GTFO Hello Blind community! Recently, Apple has been apparently hiring Engineers for the so-called Platform Architecture team in San Diego. To collect some statistics, if you got an offer already, please share your YOE/TC or GTFO :) #SanDiego #PlatformArchitecture #TCorGTFO #MBGA (Make Blind Great Agai
- "machine learning in computer vision" VS "machine learning in computer architecture" Hello I am a first year PHD student in the field of machine learning. I am choosing the topic between "machine learning in computer vision" and "machine learning in computer architecture". I am wondering if computer vision has more application and it can lead to a job easier than the field of comput
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Who wants to hire me? Systems Engineer. Background in software dev. and system architecture. 6 YOE, BS in CE, currently been at Apple for 6 years. I work in the world of accessories.
- Apple SRE in Platform Architecture Currently I’m a SWE but a recruiter reached out to me for SRE role. Anyone have experience with SRE at Apple? I’ve done some devops work out of necessity but I’m not too interested in it. Is it easy to transition to SWE from SRE at Apple?
- Two potential offers from same company? Now what? I’m currently negotiating comp for a consulting engineer role in an Apple sales org. While waiting for a counter from the recruiter and HM, I get an email from a pretty big name in the Apple security engineering and architecture division. He is very excited to chat with me about prospects on one o
- Apple Platform Architecture Comp Does anyone know the target comp for platform architecture positions at Apple (looks like a mix of HW/SW expertise is required). I'm a PhD grad with just over 1 yoe.
- Apple interviews and hiring standards I am looking for a job switch and Apple is the only company I am targeting for now. I have appeared for onsite with 3 diff teams till now and have failed to get an offer. (SDE role). First I though I was not good in system design/ architecture round and I have definitely improved on that. Other te
- Apple teams I am a masters student with 3 years of work experience. I have offers from 3 teams at Apple and I need to decide on one before they move ahead with the final offer. The 3 teams are: iOS GPU Kernel Mode Driver, MaOS GPU Kernel Mode Driver and Driver simulations in Platform Architecture Group. Can som
- Choosing the right career? I'm presently doing test development and post silicon manufacturing debug in the DFX team at intel. I have an offer to go to the firmware team,altera. I'm concerned about my career path to move later being a firmware engineer. I know that I can move into systems engineer at many companies like Apple