- Moving to Facebook bay area. How to efficiently use relocation budget? Hi, Moving to bay area. How to efficiently use the core and the plus relocation budget? Married, no kids.
- Apartment Suggestion | Fremont Moving to Facebook next month. What would be the best place to rent a 2 BHK Apartment in Fremont Area. My budget is around 3K, and the apartment should be near Facebook Shuttle stop. Thanks and Happy Friday!!!!
- Is $250k salary realistic for 2 yoe engineer I have 2 years of experience and I currently work at Facebook. I set my LinkedIn to “not looking but open to new opportunities”. A 3rd party recruiter reached out. He said he was hiring for a well funded block chain startup with a budget of $250k-$750k for software engineers. He confirmed that the i
- Places to Invest in Austin TX I am looking for rental investment in Austin and would like to know which are the good location 1) Comes under good public school for elementary and middle school. High school ranking can be discounted 2) Good accessibility to Google, Facebook , Apple , Amazon offices or close to tech scenario.
- Companies similar to Google & FB for generalist PM roles? What are some companies that hire generalist product managers the way Google, Facebook, and Amazon do? For example, I've seen Stripe has a role like that. I understand that most companies won't have the scale or budget to just hire generalists all year round, but I'm looking for some exceptions out
- Facebook Program Manager Salary What’s the salary for Program Manager at Facebook? It’s a technical role and requires SQL. Minimum experience is 5 years. The position is in Menlo Park. The recruiter told that minimum base is 120K. He told however it will depend on my interview performance and the budget of hiring manager. Isn’t
- Haven’t received a follow up response from FAANG recruiter Hey Blind, So I finished a phone interview last Wednesday with the hiring manager at a FAANG company. The manager said that he really enjoyed our talk and that the recruiter should reach out within a week to schedule on-site interviews. The manager mentioned that it’s budget season right now so it’
- link Facebook: Order of steps after onsite So I'm in the post interview anxiety phase after an onsite at FB and trying to understand the process and also want to write this out for others who are in my situation. After talking to my recruiter and after browsing through the posts here in blind, I think here are the steps. (Q1==>) Can somebod
- vote Internships between Oath/Yahoo APM vs. MongoDB PM Hello: I'm trying to decide between two internships Oath/Yahoo APMs and MongoDB. I'd appreciate hearing some inputs to make a good decision. If you have worked/interned at these companies, I'd love to hear your thoughts, too! 1. Pay doesn't matter much since I'm focusing on diversifying my skills a
- Why can’t people afford to buy in the bay? I’ve seen many articles and often hear how engineers making $200k+ in salary plus equity can’t afford to buy a house in the Bay Area. I don’t understand it so I’m hoping someone can help me. I am not an engineer making $200+ salary. I bought a condo almost a decade ago in SF. Even though the econom
- How “refreshers” work at Amazon TL;DR: If you sign with Amazon, expect only paltry base raises and no new stock grants until the 5th year even if you get promoted. If you don’t, your TC will actually drop to the bottom of band so that’s a cliff in its own way. What you see in the offer letter is all you’re going to get. I constan
- link The peeps who matter at Lyft Good write up from The Information. The People Who Matter at Lyft Below are 104 of the top employees at the ride-hailing company, including operations (the biggest group) and two organizations that are gaining importance within the company—growth and autonomous vehicle research. Employees a