- Best cities to buy a house (Washington state) I work in Microsoft( Redmond, WA) and i am looking for a home right now since the mortgage rates went down. I prefer good school district and has better chances for renting them in this future when i move out And commute.. Budget: 800 - 900 k TC : 240k Thanks in advance.
- Best place to rent a 1 bedroom apartment for a single guy working at Microsoft? I like to have some amazing restaurants near to where I live, malls, etc. I also need to stay close to Microsoft but the closest set of apartments to Microsoft don't have close access to great restaurants, good downtown, etc. I don't want to travel more than 6-7miles to office. Which place should I
- New to Seattle Budget Hi! I’ll be starting soon as a new grad at Microsoft and I’m trying to figure out what I can actually afford when it comes to rent/car/etc. It’s quite confusing going from ramen noodles and walking everywhere to having to get groceries and get a car. My base is 108K and I was wondering what a tradi
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Frugality at Amazon There has been so much talked about frugality at Amazon. Trying to size up the perks that you miss there compared to Microsoft. The 401k and espp are two big items I noticed. About $10k net impact annual. Swags have dried up at even Microsoft, but that is not worth more than a couple of hundred
- Bellevue downtown apartments I am joining Microsoft and looking for 1 Bed/1Bath apartments. Looking at the reviews it's very confusing. Would be nice if someone can suggest some good apartments. My budget is around 2k/month Edited post - Specifically asking for Bellevue downtown and around that area
- Where to live near Microsoft Hey everyone, working at Microsoft in Seattle as a new grad soon. Any recommendations for where to live near? Don’t want roommates and not too concerned with budget (hoping under 2200 a month). I want to be able to go out and be near nightlife (bars/clubs), so maybe Seattle is better? But also unsu
- X3 vs GLC 300 So we need to get a 2nd car and are torn between the GLC and X3. Leasing for 36 months and 10k miles/year. Budget is restricted to $700/mo max. Note: Pricing is pre-negotiation, but including Microsoft discounts and the salesman “being nice” up front. Got a pretty loaded 2018 GLC 300 4matic quoted