- Which offer is better? Amazon/sde 2, Seattle 153k 67/54k sign on 94(5,15,40,40) TC: 230k Cloudera, Bay area 200k 18k sign on 15pct perf bonus 32k rsu TC: 312k Yoe: 7+ Current TC: 260k
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Is cloudera still a good company to join? Hey guys, I recently interviewed at cloudera. I liked the interviews, work culture and the whatsoever info I could get from LinkedIn contacts. But the company's stock price is super low. Which means business is down. Is it a good enough company where I can see my future for 3-4 years? I am not sur
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Is Cloudera a sinking ship? The stock is going down. What is going on inside Cloudera? Is their business eating away by competitors?
- Cloudera software engineer offer I am expecting offer from cloudera. Recruiter says they have only software engineer role in engineering. What to expect (base, RSU, joining bonus) for experience over 10 years?
- Cloudera salary and rsu? Any ideas for enterprise account manager?