- Zume Seattle Interview process I need some advice from people working for Zume in Operations/Program Management maybe in San Francisco/Seattle. Have an Interview for Operations Program Manager role for Zume in Seattle. Current TC : 85k YOE : 3 yrs MS degree, current role NPI Manufacturing Engineer Expected TC?
- link Facebook Expansion Does Facebook do manufacturing in it's new expansion in Redmond? https://www.geekwire.com/2018/facebook-microsofts-backyard-building-purchases-point-oculus-expansion/
- How normal is manager asking team to put tasks adding up to 80 hours/sprint? 2 week sprint = 2*40 hrs Is this normal in other tech companies such as FAANG, Microsoft, Unicorns? The team does both ML software development a d ML research. Putting hours in feels like manufacturing or retail.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- 28 & trying to switch careers into SD from Architecture Hey all, I'm 28 and working as an architectural designer and I'm paid more than a lot of my peers at my level (60k in IA), but I'm not interested in this field anymore and salary growth is close to peaking in this industry. I want to switch to programming / software development. I specifically wan
- Automotive industry referral Can someone refer me in Manufacturing-Quality domain in any automotive company? Got over 2 years of work experience. Recently ended my 1 year long co-op with Tesla. MS-Industrial Engg, 2+ years work experience, FSAE experience, currently on F1 Visa, open to relocations.
- How to get into Microsoft with PM background but without CS Have been working in so call traditional manufacturing company on their IoT devices and being with BAT in China for a year. I'm looking to move into Microsoft yet get a lot of feedback on they prefer more tecky guy .... It's kind of depressing
- Manufacturing Engineer Just curious. What is normal salary range for Sr. Manufacturing engineers in bay area? Do they get RSU at this level? MS IN EE..Yoe 10...