- link Azure homework 📚 Knowing from experience that the hyperlink graph potentially becomes overwhelming every time one starts to tame it. I join in 6 weeks as L62 and thought 💭 that I might as well use some spare time to know about what I am getting myself into and not turn out to be a rookie 😅 What’d you guys recomm
- #Microsoft Offer I got a call from a microsoft recruiter that said my interview was a yes from all interviewers. This is for a Cloud Solution Architecture role based in MEA. I have 10+ years experience in software development and cloud which translates to this role. Recruiter acknowledged strong dev background, grea
- I want 100% travel. What roles at consulting and big tech companies are for me? I’m looking to travel every week, preferably a different city every week. What roles at your company/Microsoft/Amazon/Deloitte/Accenture/etc would fit this desire? Work experience is 2.5 years of cloud dev, architecture, and DevOps. Lots of experience with AWS, less so with Azure. Certs for both.
- How can we make a scalable unthrottled architecture Does anyone has any links/docs/vids/books reference which i can follow to understand about "scaling" system or to build architecture that can handle very large scale of data. Lets say, what would be my stack if i want 3M hits per seconds Can store petabytes of data Can search and return results in
- Solutions Architect, PreSales roles I have 10+ years of cloud/on-Prem systems architecture and engineering experience. I have a solid resume with pretty good employers in the valley. Looking to transition towards presales roles. Anyone here from GCP, Azure or Salesforce Solutions and Presales teams ? Referrals would be greatly appre
- Salary for Microsoft Dynamics Global Blackbelt Technology Sales Pro Hey Everyone, I'm seriously considering officially applying for a Microsoft Dynamics Global Blackbelt Technology Sales Professional position. Informal discussions have already started. I could really use some advice to prepare myself to negotiate salary. Here's the job description • Strategic Sales
- Remote jobs with minimal overnight travel My current role is pretty unstable and I'm looking to transition somewhere with some more potential. What are some potentials for remote sales/technical Pre-sales roles or even architecture roles? I have spent a lot of time in the Microsoft O365 and Azure ecosystems but everyone seems to consider me
- Worked at SB to gain exp - now what? I worked at small businesses for my first 5 years and currently working as contractor through LLC for a Fortune 500. I’m able to work in Data Architecture, DB, work with message queues and serverless modules (Azure Funcs, AWS Lambda), Application Development (front and back end), Integrate Third Pa