- link Microsoft, Google and Facebook Interviews I interviewed last week at Google Cloud, Facebook Oculus and Microsoft Azure. G and FB in the Bay Area with independent interview loops and MSFT was a hiring event in Redmond. Just received an email from Microsoft that they're extending an offer. Google recruiter has let me know that my packet has
- What is the achievement of Satya Nadella? Microsoft has a massive Indian population and almost all Indians will tell you that Satya Nadella is "kicking ass". But I fail to see why. Let's see positives. Today MS is posting lot of profits (which they did even under Steve Balmer). And yes there is lot of positive press (acquired Github, Min
- Microsoft Linux = Microsoft + Ubuntu If Microsoft bought Ubuntu and created a Linux distribution with Enterprise/AD integration, the Windows 10 GUI (same interface, same base apps, just as smooth to interact with in every way), and ported over their most popular applications to work beautifully with the distribution (Office, Outlook, E
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Microsoft new employee laptop Going to be joining azure compute org soon. Wondering which laptop employees use specifically in that org of Microsoft? Windows or Mac or Linux?
- link Linux stack at Microsoft Are there teams at Microsoft that work on Linux stack? I am specifically interested in Azure technology stack. Is it all C#/ASP.net or do they use open source stuffs?
- Do I even need a bachelor's degree? Currently a sys admin working primarily with windows infrastructure. I'm focused on "automation" and systems. I have an A.S. in Comp. Sci. and ~4 years professional IT exp. Currently working on MCSE Cloud Platforms via MCSA Linux on Azure. Should I even bother finishing my B.S.? I don't feel like I
- Ready for a Challenge? We are a growing, successful, and award winning Managed Services Provider based in the greater Boston area with a presence in San Francisco, New York, and Philadelphia. Size, less than 200 employees. We are hiring. Constantly. We are primarily looking for IT Support professionals, but also have
- link Microsoft Linux http://www.businessinsider.com/microsoft-azure-sphere-is-powered-by-linux-2018-4
- I have an opportunity to move into a SE DevOps role. Should I take it? Looking to break into GCP, AWS, or Azure cloud orgs as a solutions/sales engineer role. My current company has an opportunity where I could learn all the DevOp tools on the job. Should I take it? Or should I go learn this stuff on my own (which is what I’m doing right now via online Linux Academy)?
- Interview I haven't interviewed in the last 6 years outside of MS. I am a Site Reliability Engineer and wanted to check the pulse in the market for Micosoft Stack. Have experience in c#, powershell, Azure cloud. Is it a must to have experience in Linux, chef,puppet and java to even get a interview call?
- Linux/C/Java inside Azure? Which areas of Azure are most heavily investing in Linux / C / Java / other related technologies outside of the traditional Windows/C# ecosystem? If you are hiring L64 Engineers, ping me!