- Asking for Referrals Hi!!! After 3 years I’m wanting to move away from Amazon and land a job at Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Netflix, or Hulu. (Seattle or Bay Area) Is there anyone available to give me a referral for any those companies? I’ll be also happy to read comments from insiders about what’s the life outside A
- System design interview problems Just wanted to share a bunch of system design interview problems that I was asked at different companies. - URL shortener (Bloomberg) - Search query auto-complete (Google) - LRU cache (Hulu) - Slack-like notification system (Coinbase) - Chat platform (Tumblr) - Web scraper (Oracle) - Online voting
- Company Tiers I’m going to be applying to SWE jobs in LA soon and wanted to get some thoughts on my rankings of most desirable companies. The main factors to consider are pay, wlb, and future opportunities. Top -Google -Snapchat -Netflix (probably don’t have the experience for this) -Facebook(do they have engine
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Options moving forward Currently talking to 4 places: TuneIn, Sr/Staff SWE. Applied for Staff but I think they probably expect considerably more YoE based on first phone call (non-technical). Tech call scheduled soon. Numbers quoted put TC at ~180-190 (with potential to go higher if I blow them out of the water and
- Hulu? I’m considering the opportunity at Hulu. I’ve already spoken with the hiring manager for a leadership position. The phone screen went well and I felt that we both clicked very well and the job sounds very interesting. Any Hulugans would like to share how it’s like to work here and also the culture?