- Amazon senior solution architect (L6) offer Have an offer from Amazon for Senior Solution Architect (L6). TC 320K Year 1 , 320K Year 2, 290K Year 3, 290K Year 4. Base 180K. Does this sound reasonable ? What's my room for negotiation here ? I have not accepted the offer as yet. Also, I have interviewed at G and waiting ... Current TC 310K
- Salesforce offer I currently work as lead software engineer (backend) at Cisco. Salesforce offered me a lead staff engineer position with 298K TC (220K base + 33K bonus + 45K RSUs per year). Recruiter said they stopped offering sign on bonuses unless it is an architect position. I have attended a few onsite intervi
- 250k remote jobs? I’m in the southeast making about 180k tc working as an Advisory Solutions Architect. I work from home with some travel and I’m wondering what I should focus on doing to move into the 200k+ area. I have 14 years experience with networking, virtualization, and security. I had some VMware, Cisco and o
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Cisco Systems offer What would be the salary for grade 11 and grade 12 architect in Cisco.How is the work culture,time off,stocks and other benefits at Cisco? Please share your thoughts
- IBM SO Delivery Group What exactly does the Stratrgic Operations delivery group in IBM work on ? is it responsible for IT Managed Services where the Architect is dedicated for one customer and sits in the customer's premises (kind of like outsourced) or do I work on the delivery of different projects ? how is the SO deli
- Cisco solutions architect interview What technical /behavioral questions can I expect for a solutions architect role on UCS At Cisco , precious experience would help