- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- vote Stripe vs. Google internship Hi Blind! I'm deciding between Google and Stripe for a summer internship and would like to hear your thoughts on the matter. I was a Google intern last summer and had a wonderful experience but have always been really interested and curious about Stripe's product and culture. These offers are for St
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- FAANG vs Prestigious large startup Curious to hear from people who have worked at both - which is better for TC and career growth? By prestigious large startup I’m referring to companies like Stripe, Lyft, Pinterest, Databricks, Quora
- vote Decision is killing me Please make the most important decision for the next few years for me. Level is same. Stripe L2 == Google L4. - Both are around 280k TC with 400k equity / 4 years - Equity upside and career growth at Stripe. - Safety at Google + possible uplevel on leaving to another faang? I used a third offer I
- Tier rankings for tech companies in the Bay Area Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on resume, people have starry eyes when you tell them where you work at Tier 0: Be your own boss Tier 1: FNG Tier 2: Apple, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft, Linkedin Tier 3: Amazon, Microsoft, Stripe, Pinterest, Slack, Snap, Dropbox, Robinh
- Comment tiers of tech companies in your opinion Tier = Pay, prestige, career opportunities, wlb Tier 0: Google, Netflix Tier 1: Apple, Facebook, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft Tier 2: Amazon, Microsoft, Linkedin, Tier 3: Twitter, Square, Robinhood, Stripe, Pinterest, Snap, Dropbox, Palantir Tier 4: Salesforce, Zillow, coinbase, Reddit, Spotify, Expedia Tie
- Stripe vs Airbnb Seattle I am expecting an offer from Stripe and have an offer from Airbnb Seattle. I am in Seattle and do not want to move. Anybody who worked at one of these companies, care to share your experience at these companies. I got positive vibes from both of these based on interview experience, and I liked talk
- [New Grad] What should my goal be? Hey all ~ existential crisis I am dealing with; tl:dr at the bottom. Thanks for your help! I am a recent graduate applying to fulltime jobs now, and somehow I got very existential during this search. I am very thankful to have gone through a university with a built-in intern program and have had mu
- Apple vs Stripe I'm trying to decide between offers from Apple and Stripe, which are more or less equivalent compensation-wise, and was hoping to get some feedback. (Recruiters haven't mentioned levels to me, so sorry that's missing) Base: Stripe - $128,750, Apple - $130,000 RSU: Stripe - 26,250 (currently evaluat
- vote Poll: New grad to Google, FB, or Stripe for learning? TLDR; Where should a new grad go to have higher probability of growing into solid engineer? Hi fellow Blinders, I've been told that when deciding on your first job, you should try to focus on making a great choice vs. trying, in vain, to make an imperfect choice with imperfect data/lack of referen
- vote Behavioral Interview Questions MEGA LIST For those struggling in behavioral interviews, here are some questions from the top companies: ## General - Why do you want to work for X company? - Why do you want to leave your current/last company? - What are you looking for in your next role? - Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with
- What are tech career switch options for NetSuite Administrator? Hi all, I have a diverse background in web development (on-campus job in my Masters), system administration (NetSuite, Atlassian products of Jira, Confluence, FishEye/Crucible). I also have exposure to DevOps role wherein we deployed new releases for web applications - codes being in batch script, T
- Lyft vs Stripe, infra engineering in Seattle Yep, another one of these posts. Trying to decide between the two. I have offers from each, TC is roughly the same, both on infra teams. I don't have an obvious winner yet, because: - both potential managers seem like great folks to work for, very smart - I've heard/read good things about t
- SWE Referral Hello beautiful people from Blind. I am a Grad student in CS from a top 10 school & am graduating in Dec'18. I am looking for full time SWE roles & seeking referrals in the following companies (no particular order as such) LinkedIn Lyft Cruise Uber Apple Oscar Stripe Square Twitter Robinhood Pa
- How to land an interview with stripe I have applied multiple times to Stripe through their careers page. But always end up with an auto generated rejection email. What can I do to land an interview with them?
- Is there money to be made in Pre-IPO tech companies? Im considering joining a pre-ipo unicorn called Stripe. I no idea when they will IPO, anyone know how much equity they offer employees for tech and non tech roles? Looking for early to mid career range offers around 3-6 years exp.
- Referral Help Hi Guys, Been on Blind for a while and really appreciate everyone’s inputs for all types of career related questions. Anyways, I currently have on-sites scheduled for FB/Amazon and few other midsize companies in NY. I was hoping to get referral for the below companies if anyone is willing to help.
- Counselor to help get to tier 1 or 2? Are there any former or current tech recruiters or directors/leaders here willing to provide career counseling on a consultancy basis? Specifically: How to transition at 40ish to tier 1 or 2 in SF as a current IC business developer / enterprise architect? PM me if interested. Places I’m interested