- Streaming services aggregator. Anyone working on this idea? Most consumers are only interested in 2-3 shows from one provider. Example: ppl subscribing to Netflix for a month to binge watch stranger things and those subscribing to Hotstar to watch World cup live stream. These are temporary subscriptions lasting for a month or two. Consumers need a new subscr
- Which girl should I pursue? Met two girls recently (in person, via friends/coworkers, not dating app) One is new grad (Finance intern): pretty, cute, sweet and bubbly . Kind of fun to hang with, although we usually don’t have a lot of serious stuff to talk about other that the usual events or up coming plans. But we are also
- Weird Facebook product/system design question Interviewed with facebook a while ago and had a pretty weird experience. Was asked to design a type ahead suggestion for google search. It was a product design interview , not system design. Came up with a trie, computed via map reduce periodically over 1 hour(configurable), frontend implementatio
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Workday App Developer via Xpresso - Rejected Not sure what went wrong with my onsite. All they asked me was about UMLs.
- “Arranged Marriages” from an outsider perspective Atleast on blind, I have noticed many people imply arranged marriages with a negative connotation. However, I’m perplexed as to why. From what I understand, one has filtered people that are set up via family. So essentially, instead of going through a dating app or some other classical route (which
- Hoping to find a good developer to finish a mobile app prototype for me via a hackathon Based in Seattle area. I’m thinking of posting an online hackathon challenge in which I will post a cash prize and students and developers can hack their own implementation of this mobile app and submit into the hackathon. Is this a smart way so I don’t have to regret paying labor for shitty develop
- Car accident in Uber as a passenger (can anyone in uber help?) This is for my friend who was a passenger in Uber that had no insurance and got into accident. So he reported it to Uber but Uber is not getting back to him with real solution. Thank you. — I was in an Uber accident on Feb 22, 2018. I reported this to Uber via app, and was refunded for my ride and
- Wells Fargo app = useless First, thanks so much for the card free ATM feature. It’s great that someone, especially a bank of your size, is actually trying to innovate in the US banking system. Your app requires multiple security checks to setup for card free ATM access. Then once it’s setup, I can login using my fingerprint
- Recommendation for Expense management software We are a small 5 person non-tech outfit. I’ve managed the expense via paper for the last 4 years as we have had to run lean. I am becoming less active in this role and letting each employee manage their expenses in an IRS compliant manner. If anyone has done this, what software do you use/recommen
- Salesforce taking forever to respond to SMTS application Hi. I applied to Salesforce for a SMTS position via employee referral. It’s been over a week and I haven’t heard a thing from the org. Is this normal? Or is it a sign that my app has been discarded?
- vote Would you want to be able to collaborate with friends virtually to make decisions on where and when to eat? Would you want to be able to collaborate with friends virtually (via an app) to make decisions on where and when to eat?
- Hey Uber, do you use Bots for answering questions from users? I asked something via ‘Conversation’ feature of Uber app, but have got a totally wrong, poor answer. It looks like that answer would be generated by few keywords from the question. Do you use bots for this? Then why it took an one day for getting answer for my question? Is that bot managed by Jenki
- Seriously Seeking Suggestions and Oppinions for a Web Developer I've been working on the web frontend for 4 years (1.5 years at 2 2C companies via a staffing company and the rest in my current company, which is 2B). I enjoyed experience in all the three cpmpanies. I learned a lot from the 2C companies and practiced heavily (Pick tech stack and create the foundat
- SF/ Heroku Interview - Advice for App deployment Preso I'm being asked to deploy an app via Heroku platform, and I'm looking to knock it out the park...sales guy interviewing for a sales position, so I haven't coded anything since I took 1 entry level CS class in college. I'm not required to develop an App but it's an option. Any advice that may set me
- Apple referral I found a marketing role at Apple that I’d be great at. I have 5+ years marketing experience and built a successful app of my own. Wondering if any one would be willing to do a referral? Happy to share additional details about my experience via PM.