- Just wrapping up orientation at dream company and completely overwhelmed I think Ive been in a panic attack for the last 24 hours and I dont know how to deal with it anymore or what to do. Basically, I got out of school a year and a half ago and started working at a startup. While I was there I thought I was a 10xer. Id complete all my sprint tasks no problem, owned and
- FANG | 300 LC | 4 internships | Looking for referrals Hi everybody. I’m looking for new grad referrals. 😅 😅 😅 A little bit about me: -4 internships at Uber, Blend, 2 Big N (or companies similar to these :D) -Finished the recommended problems for EPI + grinded LC ~~ 300 LC lifetime -Did all the EPI DP problems and most of the variants (can help if
- Best Wireless carrier for Retail management TC? Wondering what carrier offers the best total comp for retail management positions. I’ve been with T-Mobile for almost 10 years and make 90k a year but promotions seem to have become stagnant in my area since the merger with sprint was announced. How is it over at Att and Verizon?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Linkedin to Facebook? Recently contacted by a FB recruiter and cleared interview without much prep. Offered position is E4 and comp is not much different. I wonder if it is a wise move. Facebook clearly provides better prospective career growth, and commute is shorter. Lots of friends work there and they all suggest me
- Did you make jokes in a FAANG interview and get an offer? As an interviewer, have you ever given negative feedback about a candidate because he made a joke? What about on the other side of the table, did you make jokes and get an offer? It seems like companies such as Databricks are very serious and interviewers arent comfortable with personal questions or
- Yet another rant As a fresher, joined M$ with expectations to work on latest tech. Work is shit in my org. But didn't quit till now thinking that quitting so early won't be good on resume. It'll take me 6 months prep to get in FNGs. So can't switch immediately even if I wish to. I have done impactful work and 2 off
- What company to choose next? I am a SWE with 8yoe, in the Bay, and am getting very bored of my current job, so looking for a change. I am generally interested in infra stuff, both low level (networking, kernel, ...) as well as higher level (distributed systems, databases, ...). The things I value, in order, are: - Interestin
- Competitor Offers & Walkouts Accepted an offer in Amazon as SDE on retail side. Still have to go through background check etc, which I am expecting to take another couple of weeks. Wondering when would be a good time to tell the manager. Next sprint planning is about to begin, and I feel the manager could use this info to
- PM and Salesforce resources I just got offered a promotion for an IT PM job starting in January - heck yes! I've done the work before at a large company but am a little rusty after a few years of grad school and nonprofit work. It will be largely focused on Salesforce (including Salesforce Lightning which I have not used) data