- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- link Update: Still poor, but now I've got a future! (& I kept my soul) Hi everyone. Two weeks ago after a particularly long, difficult day, I got on the internet and started researching how to get into the tech field. This first led me to reddit's CS Career Questions board. While reading the posts, I noticed how people kept mentioning "blind" and curiosity led me to d
- vote Splunk vs Atlassian Hello, I'm a front end dev and have couple offers and I'm confused to decide what is better for my career. I have offers from both of these companies: Atlassian: 182k / 200k (4 years vest) / 20k (senior software engineer) Splunk: 200k / 200k (4 years vest)/ 20k (Senior software engineer) 15% bon
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- joining from LINKEDIN TO NON-FANG? is joining from LI to some other NON FAANG (likes of dropbox, docusign, airbnb, splunk) company a downgrade in career if getting more money and higher level in IT?
- what does Splunk do? curious what splunk does? looked af their site but wasnt really clear...do they have a good enough future to grow your career?
- Splunk ITSI group How are the following things at Splunk IT service and intelligence group ? 1) overall engineering culture 2) work life balance 3) future work and career growth opportunities ? Thanks for the help. I appreciate it. TC: 170k
- Splunk vs PayPal Which company has more future career potential, Splunk or PayPal? mts2/principal level. I have 15 years experience. PayPal offering low end $400K and Splunk is offering $50K less.
- Splunk I know Splunk pays well but how is it in terms of: 1. Handling Visa/GC process. How soon they file for GC upon joining? 2. Career growth 3. Stability
- Splunk engineering TC and work I am being approached by a Splunk recruiter, but I dont know anybody working in Splunk, hence turning to you folks. How is the engineering org, especially the core services team and typical TC for (possibly) a principal engineer role ? How about interview difficulty ? Is principal engineer consi
- Bored and Unhappy at Microsoft I want to go external, and I want Product Management experience. Currently a 61 PM. Applied via career site to several Product Management positions at: Amazon Google Netflix Splunk Facebook No bites after a week. I do very well in interviews, I just need that first call! Suggestions? Am I not lo
- Phone interview with splunk I have a phone interview with splunk tomo . It is a backend role that requires c++ .. should I focus on algos and ds or c++ ? Also I could not see the job posting now in their careers page and LinkedIn says this job is no longer accepting applications . Does this mean the position is filled ?
- What does it take to be a tech leader very senior engineer at Google? I've read over the years about the promotion process at Google and the higher expectations between levels. I also understand that it's more senior-level that it takes more than just raw technical talent but instead has some other soft components. I think I might have an idea what they are but they'