- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Splunk vs PayPal Which company has more future career potential, Splunk or PayPal? mts2/principal level. I have 15 years experience. PayPal offering low end $400K and Splunk is offering $50K less.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Splunk I know Splunk pays well but how is it in terms of: 1. Handling Visa/GC process. How soon they file for GC upon joining? 2. Career growth 3. Stability
- Bored and Unhappy at Microsoft I want to go external, and I want Product Management experience. Currently a 61 PM. Applied via career site to several Product Management positions at: Amazon Google Netflix Splunk Facebook No bites after a week. I do very well in interviews, I just need that first call! Suggestions? Am I not lo
- Splunk engineering TC and work I am being approached by a Splunk recruiter, but I dont know anybody working in Splunk, hence turning to you folks. How is the engineering org, especially the core services team and typical TC for (possibly) a principal engineer role ? How about interview difficulty ? Is principal engineer consi
- Phone interview with splunk I have a phone interview with splunk tomo . It is a backend role that requires c++ .. should I focus on algos and ds or c++ ? Also I could not see the job posting now in their careers page and LinkedIn says this job is no longer accepting applications . Does this mean the position is filled ?
- What does it take to be a tech leader very senior engineer at Google? I've read over the years about the promotion process at Google and the higher expectations between levels. I also understand that it's more senior-level that it takes more than just raw technical talent but instead has some other soft components. I think I might have an idea what they are but they'