- link 500+ leets and no chance to shine A Google recruiter reached out to me earlier this year for an SWE role, so I spent the past few months preparing and solved 500+ Leetcode problems. The interview is scheduled for next week, but now I'm hit with "sorry no headcount", like many others here. It's unfortunate, but there is a chance I ca
- Choosing between Yelp and Gocardless I am considering switching jobs and I have two offers that I am considering right now. Offer 1 : Gocardless, London ( 85k GBP base + relocation + stock options worth around 52k GBP ) Offer 2 : Yelp, Hamburg ( 80k euro base + relocation -> better than above + 150k worth of stocks ) I am having a h
- Elon Musk: what is wrong with this guy? Why Elon Musk is acting crazy? TSLA stock is down and Model 3 is not as good as it should be. He was supposed to be next Steve Job. Steve jobs was jerk for some but he was never whining bitch like Elon. Dude wants to start ratings websites for media( yelp for media). Don’t we have media companies
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Big App Ideas for New Startups I have more ideas than time, so i want to share these ideas for apps with the community. SQUAD: you get connected to five random people based on your interests. you can choose to keep chatting or to leave. each time the room adds people to make up for those that left until you decide to vote to bec
- Should I do a masters if I want to specialize in something like computer vision / robotics? Finishing undergrad next year. Have offers at yelp and Apple doing things I’m not incredibly interested in, but I’d probably still enjoy. My options seem to be: 1. Take an easy job now, focus on becoming a better engineer, and then down the road try to switch into something I’m more interested in.