- Technology jobs at T-Mobile I’m in the running for a tech job at T-Mobile. If I get it, do they allow Macs or am I stuck on Windows? Also, do they give good discounts on T-Mobile service? Would you recommend working in tech there? Is funding for technology good or are you constantly begging for $$$$?
- Best phone carrier in terms of cost and value Could anybody recommend which phone carrier is the best in terms of cost,service and value. I am currently using AT&T and I live in Boston. The problem right now I am having is the value what I am getting for the price what I am paying is low w.r.t data. The only thing I am worried about switching t
- Stick with AT&T or jump to Verizon? Recently made an internal move when my department made cuts. 2 years, 4 months in. Looking for feedback and opinions. Why I’m asking: thinking forward, this economic boom will turn full cycle, I want to make sure I’m in the more secure place of the two when the shit hits the fan. I am looking to ta
- I'm american and I hate americans Born and raised east coast usa. I'm relatively charming and able to hold conversations, but overall people kinda just piss me off. They make up rumors, miscommunicate, talk behind your back, etc. or maybe they're just completely stupid. everyone puts up a front to be socially accepted. it's pointle
- Travel Expense Policies & Scrutiny? I'm mainly looking to see how culture is regarding travel, expense policies, etc. Let me know how it is at your company! My story: I joined Apple knowing I'd travel a lot, but I did not expect the ridiculous hoops I had to jump through for expense reports. I'm far from a guy who abuses expense poli