- Anybody got their PERM certified recently at Msft? I have been tracking the recent perm approvals on the dol website and it seems like very few Microsoft perms got approved last 4-5months (compared to amzn, g or fb). And most approvals look like old 2018 cases. Did anybody who applied recently got it certified without getting audited? When did you
- Seeking Referrals Hey Everyone, My company is getting ITAR and letting go employees who needs sponsorship. I have worked on more than 250 projects with medical device manufacturing (Abott, Medtronic, Intuitive, Stryker, Boston Scientific), Automotive (Toyota R&D, Honda R&D, FCA) & few aerospace companies. Educati
- How long should it take for Microsoft to send offer letter? I interviewed with Microsoft and on same day I was told that I have cleared it. Next week my comp was communicated over email and I accepted it after negotiation. Recruiter started BGV and three weeks have passed so far. Upon enquiry, recruiter told me bgv is done and I would get offer letter in one
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- PM -> SDE? Currently a PM, have an opportunity to make a lateral move to SDE. Been a bit disillusioned as a PM at MS since I’m not able to make a lot of impact day to day. My manager tells me I’m doing well but it’s hard to audit what business value I was able to create. Don’t want to end up a code monkey eit
- how long does Microsoft Audit take Got an offer from Microsoft. Recruiter said it is in thr audit stage, i.e. review to make sure the numbers are all accuarate. Are there any Microsoft employees here who could tell me how much time it took for them?